Search results

1. Insane92

OHSAA Expands Football 7-on-7 Opportunities

But all the big city HS football twitter people say this is amazing for HS football so it must be true.
  2. Insane92

Van Wert Boys Basketball Coach Steps Down

Heck, same area but Spencerville has 1 district title in their school history if I’m not mistaken. Sensabaugh’s never won a district title in 20+ year but he’s had really good teams. He a bad coach @FlightCrew?
  3. Insane92

Van Wert Boys Basketball Coach Steps Down

Based on people that respond on here and the football board there’s no doubt state championship caliber head coaches who know how to run all aspects of a varsity program even though they think it’s just coaching. They’ll tell you themselves!
  4. Insane92

Kentucky's 'Sweet 16'...It Works

How does that A tournament run in January?
  5. Insane92

St. Ignatius basketball 2023-2024

This looks pretty excessive to me.
  6. Insane92

I’ve seen a lot of games and at state throughout the last couple decades and can count on one hand the number of times an opposing winning team approached students/fans of the other team. So you heard what the Hayes students/fans were saying then I’m assuming? I’d love to know your answer to...
  7. Insane92

But you are fine with your team running down and taunting opposing teams fans/students. Got it.
  8. Insane92

Saturday Updates 3/23 (23-24 Season)

Classless if true. Heard that on the radio.
  9. Insane92

Who wins D4?

Missed free throws coming back to haunt Russia unfortunately. Was hoping they could pull it off.
  10. Insane92

Colin White 2024 Mr. Basketball (Ottawa-Glandorf)

Happened in 2016 at D1 with Xavier Simpson (Lima Sr) and Jarron Cumberland (Wilmington) playing in state semi
  11. Insane92

Midwest Athletic Conference 2024

Confirmed?
  12. Insane92

Cash sales for tourney games???

So was NW till this year.
  13. Insane92

I thought the NW was the only one that was not doing better seed hosting before this year?
  14. Insane92

If your school is hosting at your homesite it needs to be both. That’s required by law. It was like that for fall sectional sites and district sites too.
  15. Insane92

OHSAA Board of Directors Approves Expansion Proposal

I doubt that but we’ll never know.
  16. Insane92

To a smaller segment of coaches it seems which led to the biggest expansion in the history of the OHSAA at one time to solve a “problem” that basically the small D1 schools complained about. Split D1 in half and create a 5th division seemed like the better option.
  17. Insane92

So they listen to a small segment of large school coaches who complain about this but ignore the football coaches association who was not in favor of 16 teams but wanted 12. Got it.
  18. Insane92

SWO league PPG leaders

Literally on their front page and scroll down a bit. https://midwestathleticconference.com/
  19. Insane92

SWO league PPG leaders

The MAC has stats. Quick google search to their site would tell you that instead of complaining. They update it weekly.
  20. Insane92

Harrison HS QB/Wrestler arrested charged with felonious assault

Lost to Tommy Rowlands in ‘98. He seems like a big deal: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Rowlands