Search results

1. I

D7 R25 2024

For sure. Tiger is going to have a lot of companies approaching him about building culture and work ethic whenever he decides to hang it up. If he doesn't already have that now. Not only are they tougher than you in a game of trenches, but they will out athlete you as well.
  2. I

D7 R25 2024

Just saw where Hillsdale opens up at home next year and then goes to Lucas and to Loudonville for a total of 27.6 miles traveled for their non-league schedule....Wouldn't be surprised if that is the lowest amount in the state for D7 or anyone with 2 road games out of 3 non-conference games.
  3. I

D7 R25 2024

Debuting the air raid at Kirtland.....
  4. I

D7 R25 2024

You hit the nail on the head with the major issue with Levy passage right here. If you have a Super, or board, who isn't great at communicating what is needed and why, then you have put yourself further behind on passing the levy. The issue with Lucas is you have a lot of older people who go...
  5. I

D7 R25 2024

Trust me! I totally understand. More importantly, the kids deserve it to receive the best education possible.
  6. I

D7 R25 2024

Part of the issue right here. Will be interesting to watch the trends over the next few years because they've failed on the new building issue 3x now I think.
  7. I

D7 R25 2024

I know who you are referring to besides the first one. My mind is blank on that.
  8. I

D7 R25 2024

9. I

D7 R25 2024

too late of a notice, could have done happy hour at Ruby Tuesday's and walked over for the party.
  10. I

D7 R25 2024

So I know I already broke the news that the guy who was doing the hypothetical matchups a few weeks ago, and who has seemed to disappear again, was Queen Elizabeth last fall. Maybe @Hoist the Black is Kate Middleton and that would explain is extended absence as well and further my theory that...
  11. I

D7 R25 2024

12. I

D7 R25 2024

My biggest interest in all of this is will they renew the rivalry in the near future...
  13. I

D7 R25 2024

14. I

D7 R25 2024

Generally the case in situations like this. Most adults forget how to adult.
  15. I

D7 R25 2024

I had to go look at their schedule. Holy crap. Will give them a pass on St. Clairsville and Indian Valley butt kickings, but wow. They weren't even competitive in 9/10 games.
  16. I

D7 R25 2024

Jake Furr is a dying breed of sportswriter. Doesn't write to create controversy, but loves to tell the stories of the coaches, players and communities he covers.
  17. I

Youngest head coaches in the state?

I thought he was 19!
  18. I

D7 R25 2024

2019 Lucas was the better "team" than 2018. 2018 had the "Jeb" complex where other players didn't always step up because they figured Jeb would save the day. 2019 had so many kids step up at different times throughout that run. 2019 Lucas beats Cuyahoga Hts. Might have been a last minute...
  19. I

D7 R25 2024

You know who is a shell of what they were and unless they get a massive influx of kids, it won't matter much.
  20. I

Carlisle coach

This is the feeling i got after reading it.