Search results

1. L

Who wins D3?

Swain and White put on a show yesterday. It was the only game I went to over the weekend and it didn’t disappoint. Great crowd, great environment.
  2. L

Who wins D2?

LW was really impressive in BG when I watched them twice. #0 was a really good player. I didn’t catch the game on Friday bc of work but I saw he went for 19 again. He is tough as nails.
  3. L

Who wins D2?

I was really impressed with them at BG. I was only there when they played Sandusky, but they were big, athletic well coached. I would assume that would be a good one.
  4. L

What schools will need a new coach in 2024

This would be a very good job. Always seem to have athletes. Had a pretty good run a few years ago.
  5. L

Who wins D2?

Van Wert trying to hang around here. Just not sure they have the legs after falling behind so early
  6. L

Who wins D2?

Made it to the Stroh center for the first time last night. What a great place to watch a game. Very impressed with Lutheran West. They dominated and controlled the game against Sandusky. Van Wert was very impressive as well, beat a good Rossford team. Saturday should be interesting
  7. L

Who wins D4?

Richmond Heights outscored CCA 38-12 in the third quarter....38 points.....that is a game total for some teams.
  8. L

Just for Fun

TONIGHT'S GAMES Division IV: @ Ohio University Franklin Furnance Green Northside Christian -4.5 Hiland -8.5 Federal Hocking @ Bowling Green Marion Local -11.5 Patrick Henry Convoy Crestview -10.5 Mohawk @ Trent Arena (Fairmont) Jackson Center -17.5 Patriot Prep Russia -5.5...
  9. L

W.O.A.C 2022-2023

I think the Pats are in big trouble. Too much speed. I don't think TV will be able to slow it down enough. Harvest Prep by 12+
  10. L

Who wins D4?

wasn't a knock against the Hess kid he is a good player, but Marion Local athletes vs Richmond Heights athletes is apples and oranges. Just an opinion. The reason we all get on this website is to spew them and act like we all know something. Trust me if Marion plays Richmond Heights I will have...
  11. L

Who wins D4?

I think JC's style of play will give them the best shot against Richmond Heights. They have good guards with Fark and Mullenhour and they have a 6'5 kid who can handle it some. They will make Richmond Heights defend for long periods of time, and grind things out. Russia wants to run up and...
  12. L

MAC Basketball

Marion Local has to be the heavy favorite up in BG this week. They should cruise over Patrick Henry tomorrow night. PH will play solid defense, but Marion is so good as well. I could see a 42-23 type battle. The nightcap will go to Crestview by 10-15 in a game that is never close. I would...
  13. L

Piqua D 4 Sectional

I heard the line is JC -1000 (-25.5) CCPA o/u 29.5
  14. L

Piqua D 4 Sectional

That 24-1 Riverview East team was terrible. I am sorry, I know that sounds bad, but if they played in the SCL or the MAC they are a 5 or 6 win team. JC will beat CCPA by 25 or 30 on Friday night. I have said this before that they need to open it all up. Have a Sectionals at Piqua/Troy---north...
  15. L

MAC Basketball

I watched it over and over today on twitter. Could it have gone either way "yes". but we all know the officials aren't going to make that call. I didn't think it was outrageous either way. Could it have been a foul "yes", did i have a huge problem with them not blowing the whistle NO. Again, no...
  16. L

MAC Basketball

I know at wapak they clear the gym so you will need 2 tickets to watch both games next week. It stinks, the process takes forever.
  17. L

MAC Basketball

I watched the SH/Minster game last night. That was a glorified open gym. Neither team played any defense, just got up and down and shot a ton of 3 points. To SH credit they had to hit 11-13 of them. Minster would get it within 9 a couple times and SH would hit a 3. Fourth quarter started and SH...
  18. L

MAC Basketball

Tournament Action this week. Tonight: Minster vs St. Henry 7:30pm @ Coldwater Fort Recovery vs New Knoxville 7:30pm @ St. Mary's St. John's vs Lincolnview 7:30pm @ Van Wert Thursday: Versailles vs Milton Union 6:00pm @ Northmont
  19. L

Piqua D 4 Sectional

I would have to say Lehman. Bradford/Ansonia game is a toss up. Ansonia hung tough with Russia for a half down 32-31 a couple weeks ago, then got blown out in the 2nd half. Bradford just beat Newton last Friday which surprised me.
  20. L

Piqua D 4 Sectional

Some decent games this weekend. 1. Lehman vs Newton (Friday) should be a good one. 2. Ansonia vs Bradford (Saturday) should be a good one Russia wins by 35+ (Thursday) JC wins by 35+ (Saturday) Botkins wins by 25+ (Friday) Fort Loramie wins by 30+ (Saturday)