Search results

1. W

Freestyle state duals

21 Teams Beast Mode 1, Beast Mode 2, Seasons 1, Seasons 2, Green Machine, GM Wolfdogs, Laker Freestyle / Lake Catholic, SEO, Burnett Trained 1, Burnett Trained 2, Burnett Trained 3, Premier, Vondruska, Arsenal 1, Arsenal 2, , Gladiators, Foxfire, Lake Erie, Samurai, Beat the Streets, Beat the...
  2. W

Austintown Fitch Girls High School Wrestling Tournament

Coaches if you are interested, we are hosting a girls high school tournament on Friday January 3rd at Austintown Fitch High School Weigh ins will be at 2:00 pm Wrestling begins at 3:30 pm This will be a pool style tournament If you are interested Please email JBurd@austintownschools.org
  3. W

Joshua Hephner Memorial- Jan 19 and 20 looking to add 1 Team

We had a team dropout today, if you still have 3 points left on your schedule please contact me if you would like to enter. jburd@austintownschools.org
  4. W

Joshua Hephner Memorial- Jan 19 and 20 looking to add 1 Team

We had a team dropout today, if you still have 3 points left on your schedule please contact me if you would like to enter.
  5. W

Why Doesn't the OHSAA Use Districts for Football?

I believe, for District events District Boards get the money and for Regional Events the State gets the money. Sectional and District events ran by the District Boards and Regional and State events ran by the State. That is way you see different sports with different setups, at least that is...
  6. W

Austintown Fitch will be holding their JV Falcon Holiday Tournament on Saturday Dec 23rd, 2023

Austintown Fitch will be holding their JV Falcon Holiday Tournament on Saturday Dec 23rd, 2023. If you are interested in attending please email JBurd@austintownschools.org. We usually have 15-20 teams.
  7. W

Looking for JV tournaments in NE ohio for 23-24

Austintown Fitch will be hosting one on December 23rd. We usually have 15-20 teams if anyone is interested.
  8. W

Hoover District facility

I understand what 84Card is saying. It is a District Tournament why the drastic change when it isn’t needed. You are looking 40 percent of the matches not in a main gym. About 67 matches in the back and about 101 on the main stage. The last round is looking to be an hour long or so with 11...
  9. W

Austintown Fitch will be holding their JV Falcon Holiday Tournament on Thursday Dec 22rd

Austintown Fitch will be holding their JV Falcon Holiday Tournament on Thursday Dec 22rd, 2022. If you are interested in attending please email JBurd@austintownschools.org
  10. W

district seeds or random

Last year at a D1 District I counted 12 different combinations that were used. Only 2 combination where used more than once. You have to look at the whole 16 man bracket to see the changes. Not just the top 1/4 or top 1/2.
  11. W

Boardman 16 Team Bracket Event 1/15- Looking for Teams

Boardman will be hosting a 16 team bracket tournament on 1/15. If you would like to attend please let me know as soon as possible. This event is filling up quick with the recent news of Top Gun cancelling. Thank you Email JBurd@austintownschools.org
  12. W

Looking for JV events for the 21-22 wrestling season

Austintown Fitch will be holding their JV Falcon Holiday Tournament on Thursday Dec 23rd, 2021. If you are interested in attending please email JBurd@austintownschools.org