Search results

1. B

2024 Cincinnati Bengals

If he can at least play most of the first half, you would hope the rookies may be ready to step up by then. Sign a run stopping DT and the Bengals will be ready for the draft
  2. B

2024 Cincinnati Bengals

It would be a good free agency if the Bengals could pick up a serviceable RT and DT yet. I assume they will pick up a mid-tier one after the first wave is over.
  3. B

2023-24 Ohio State Basketball

Would Ohio State get any slack from the committee since they have a different coach? It seems unprecedented, but would it be similar to getting a star player back?
  4. B

He needs to make the tourney, so it would be closer to 5 or 6 more games to be able to evaluate him
  5. B

Diebler is such an unknown that it's hard to give him a contract. If OSU makes the tourney, I would be willing to support that risk, but there's at least 2 BTT games he must win.
  6. B

MAC

Don't tell him that Minster and Fort Loramie(3 miles apart) were going to meet at state when in was cancelled in 2020...
  7. B

Battle for Control of the U.S. Senate

Trump does have the momentum now, but it can change in a hurry. I would guess 51-49 Republican control. If Trump wins, in 2026 I would guess 56-44 Democrats.
  8. B

Ohio State Football 2024

If Michigan fans truly believed that the cheating had no effect on games, Stalions would be the most hated man by the fanbase.
  9. B

Ohio State Football 2024

It could be argued that Ohio State broke Michigan's integrity and their cheating is what led to their ascension...
  10. B

Division VII State Final Marion Local vs Dalton

So how is that running?
  11. B

St. Henry Football Coach Resigns

Losing to Parkway was the low point of their season, is my guess.
  12. B

Minster (10-2) vs Marion Local (12-0)

Considering it was a very close first half that got out of hand late in the game, you may be right...
  13. B

General NFL Chat

That's a terrible idea. Just truly awful. The NFL would become Arena League football.
  14. B

Minster (10-2) vs Marion Local (12-0)

Marion, maybe. Definitely not Minster, as far as the last 4 Champs go.
  15. B

Week 10: Coldwater (9-0) @ Marion Local (9-0)

Have the intentional grounding rules for HS football changed? I always thought there had to be a receiver in the area, but I could be wrong, as it's happened many times before...
  16. B

2023 Bengals

How is he a proven winner?
  17. B

2023 Bengals

I don't think they will offer Boyd or Williams. I think maybe Awuzie and/or Reader.
  18. B

2023 Bengals

He apparently had a sore calf, which is why he had a sleeve. Prepare for another slow start...
  19. B

2023 Bengals

Mixon takes a paycut, which will definitely help with the extensions that are going to be signed soon!
  20. B

2023 Bengals

Jim Kelly did make 4 consecutive Super Bowls...that's a pretty big window! I think you are right that it will get harder when Burrow is getting paid his money, but I think the Bengals are doing a solid job of building the team in preparation of that.