Search results

1. H

(1-1) Massillon @ (2-0) Mansfield -

Football in North Canton isn’t what it used to be. Not surprised by the low turnout.
  2. H

Federal League Picks Week 2

Massillon McKinley Mayfield Mansfield Green Lake Perry 48
  3. H

Federal League 2022

Alliance is good and Hoover will struggle until they get something figured out. Baum had a good pool of talent the past 7 years. This will be a rebuilding year for Hoover.
  4. H

Federal League 2022

Hoover got killed by Alliance in their scrimmage 30-0 at the half. They didn’t look good.
  5. H

hoover 2022?

I don't know, but he might be able to change his defense plan. It probably really depends on Baum allowing him to do so. This would be the year to make that change, with many positions to fill.
  6. H

hoover 2022?

Hoover has a new defensive coordinator Josh Grimsley from MCK.
  7. H

hoover 2022?

I believe it is Mike Doty.
  8. H

hoover 2022?

Hoover's getting a new turf field this year. As previously mentioned, no other stadium renovations will be done this year.
  9. H

hoover 2022?

Hoover will go thru some growing pains this year. Many positions need to be filled. I probably see them going 4-4 or 5-3. I believe the FED is going to be more challenging this year than it was last year. The defensive backfield has no returning starters, one returning LB, no returning DEs, and...
  10. H

hoover 2022?

I believe that the stadium renovation was postponed until 2023.
  11. H

Federal League 2022

I agree that FED teams need tougher competition on their schedules. Don't complain about a team that is better put them on the schedule because no team has anything to say unless it beats the team they complain about the most.
  12. H

Federal League 2022

The biggest challenge for Hoover next year is to replace the talent lost through graduation. Most of offensive and defensive is gone. If Green can carry out the same offense as last year, they will be one of the FED's top teams.
  13. H

Federal League 2022

Dyrlund may be replaced with sophomore QB. The sophomore QB has the better throwing arm. If Dyrlund can enhance his passing game, then I can see him being one of the best QB in the county.
  14. H

2021 Federal League

Hoover may be at the bottom of the league in 2022. Most of the offensive and defensive starters will graduate. Baum will have his work cut out for him in 2022. There is a good chance that the first-year QB (was the freshmen QB) will start next year and there will be many positions to fill. Let's...
  15. H

Region 7 Championship: #4 Massillon vs #7 Green

Good luck to both teams tonight should be an exciting atmosphere. Green will have to play its best game of the year to win this one. Its time for the dog and cat fight!!!!
  16. H

Region 7 Championship: #4 Massillon vs #7 Green

With all due respect to Green, the reality is that Massillon is on a totally different level than the FED league. Even when Massillon is down, they're better than most FED teams. Green has good athletes, but not enough to defeat Massillon. Good luck to both teams this week.
  17. H

Massillon Washington vs Big Walnut

I believe Massillon is going to win this game by a couple of touchdowns. I’m pulling for the Stark County teams this week. It's like Alabama, people complain that they go to the college finals every year. If one of the local leagues/teams does not like some teams the best way to achieve respect...
  18. H

Fed League Week 12 Rematch: Green vs Hoover

Green congratulation on your win and good luck this week. As stated, time management, lack of development, and poor play calling played a role in a Hoover loss. Baum needs to look for a different OC or take over the play-calling and development. It was obvious that the QB was never developed or...
  19. H

Fed League Week 12 Rematch: Green vs Hoover

.....This is a tough game to call, but I will take Hoover by 7.
  20. H

#5 Westerville South @ #4 Massillon Washington

I’m pulling for all Stark County teams this week to win. The playoffs are the playoffs, and each team must be prepared, or the season is over. Massillon has a good football team, which is different from last year but still has talent. I would like to see a rematch of Hoover vs Massillon. I'm not...