Search results

1. Ohioriverboy42

CalPreps 5 Year Dynasty Rankings

How can Lakota West be listed but not Moeller?
  2. Ohioriverboy42

DI Springfield vs St Edward Updates (12/01/23)

That depends on the year now doesn't it? Again, advanced English...
  3. Ohioriverboy42

An "appearance" in the state title game implicitly means you did not win it. Otherwise, you would use the word "championship" instead of appearance. My posts require more than just use of a dictionary. One must also be skilled in reading comprehension which goes beyond individual words and their...
  4. Ohioriverboy42

I said 3 straight title game appearances, not state championships.
  5. Ohioriverboy42

That's not true at all. No one else has won 5 straight D1 regional championships and 3 straight state championship game appearances in OHSAA history.
  6. Ohioriverboy42

SHS had regional championship and state runner-up banners up. Those are prized possessions too that alot of people would like to have. Just ask Moeller, Dublin Coffman, Olentangy, Centerville, etc. They all cried like babies because they didn't get the state runner-up trophy.
  7. Ohioriverboy42

Except for Beavercreek and Fairmont, SHS played very good teams every week of the regular season. And, no one had a tougher playoff schedule than SHS. St Eds never played anyone in this year's playoffs til they encountered SHS. And that was a dogfight that was tied up most of the game until they...
  8. Ohioriverboy42

Little boy, when you can beat R2 and SHS, let's talk. Until then, you'll be up way past your bedtime trying to talk football with me ...
  9. Ohioriverboy42

But within the NL, the Braves were considered a dynasty. And so were the Indians within the AL in the mid to late '90s. It's the consistency in winning alot that makes one a dynasty.
  10. Ohioriverboy42

Hi Smarty. Happy Holidays!
  11. Ohioriverboy42

We're not in Europe Dorothy ...
  12. Ohioriverboy42

SHS will best them. Btw, SHS beat Moeller in the playoffs the same year Moeller put a running clock on you...
  13. Ohioriverboy42

Wow! I like the sound of this...
  14. Ohioriverboy42

No, a dynasty can also be based on regional championships or league championships. For example, Centerville football was a huge dynasty from the mid 1970s thru the late '90s. But they've never won State. They've only been to the state title game once and regional champs twice. But they're still...
  15. Ohioriverboy42

You still can't and haven't won the big one which is the D1 state crown. I'm sure lots of D1 programs could win State if they dropped divisions. But that's so tacky ...
  16. Ohioriverboy42

SHS also has 3 straight wins over Moeller too, which is something you and St Eds can't say ...
  17. Ohioriverboy42

Why don't stay out of it? At least until you have the balls to schedule and play SHS...
  18. Ohioriverboy42

They still haven't won one in D1...
  19. Ohioriverboy42

You'd know all about that. How many times was Massillon eliminated in the state championship or stats semifinal game?
  20. Ohioriverboy42

To me, a dynasty is success year in and year out. It's not necessary to win the state championship. But 5 straight regional championships and 3 straight appearances in the title game in Canton is enough to be a dynasty. Colerain was considered a dynasty for years although they only won the state...