Search results

1. OSU_FB11

2024 Benedictine Football

These two guys along with Tito Wilson should really give the Bengals a solid DL... Now on the other hand, the OL will be replacing three starters including both tackles. Coach Prevost has his work cut out for him there. Anyone know if last year's QB depth issue has been resolved?
  2. OSU_FB11

IUDOGS: 2023 - 2024 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

Brooklyn hired Travis Agnew to lead the program. I know he is a graduate of Brooklyn and played at Ohio Dominican but unsure if or where he has coached previously.
  3. OSU_FB11

Benedictine Basketball 2023

Don’t know how to defend this.🤷🏼‍♂️ Losing to Eds like that stinks but it’s Eds ok Losing to TRINITY - in literally anything- unacceptable
  4. OSU_FB11

DI Northeast District

it may have already been said on here and if so, i apologize but does this RPI just rank the teams in the region but the coaches still "place" their team into the desired brackets?
  5. OSU_FB11

Benedictine Basketball 2023

He didn’t leave…
  6. OSU_FB11

Friday December 29 Final Scores

Orlando tournament final North Royalton- 63 Farrell (NY) - 39
  7. OSU_FB11

Cannot agree more, these schools should be playing (at least once ;) ) every season
  8. OSU_FB11

2024?... No - in 2025 they are but not in '24
  9. OSU_FB11

Cardinal head coach search

Maybe George Gresko is finally off parole and they wanted him back at the helm????
  10. OSU_FB11

2023 Benedictine Football

This seems like a good start. The DC has been a Head cOach before at Chanel and Bogard and Prevost are both alums who were on title teams and have had success before should all be given a fair chance and the support to be successful but let’s also not kid ourselves it’s a tough spot right now...
  11. OSU_FB11

Warren JFK home field for 2023

why are they not at Mollenkopf anymore?
  12. OSU_FB11

Does anyone have any real information on how summer is going so far? Has anyone been out to practice? What does the new coaching staff look like and for that matter who is on the new staff? *please don’t turn this into a troll board, asking nicely. Out of state now, this is where some of us...
  13. OSU_FB11

IUDOGS: 2022 - 2023 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

Congrats to Coach Kubit a man who has waited his turn, has been loyal and worked hard. Good luck, gonna need it a big mess going on right now. Mass exodus
  14. OSU_FB11

Anyone? I have heard Coach has cast a wide net
  15. OSU_FB11

Akron Public Schools

From what I have seen/read the strike wouldn't happen until Jan 9th, next Monday if a new deal wasn't reached. With that being the case, I'd imagine athletics won't be affected until then (or Friday). But just my two cents
  16. OSU_FB11

This is a GOOD move- Connor is a great young man and Z had good things to say about him on his staff at GA last year.
  17. OSU_FB11

Friday Games Postponed

Buckeye at North Royalton PPD for Friday
  18. OSU_FB11

Any news on who Coach Prevesk has hired/looking to hire as assistants? Scheduling updates?
  19. OSU_FB11

2023 St. Edward Football

A few years back, Iggy played the Parma schools, it was kind of an 'unwritten rule' that they wouldn't embarrass those kids... Is there anyway Ed's could do that to host a local team?
  20. OSU_FB11

IUDOGS: 2022 - 2023 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

Lakewood (Cuyahoga Cty) Head Coach Tom Thome is leaving to take the same role at Amherst Steele, thus Lakewood needs a new Head Coach.