Search results

1. Havenwood

Moeller vs Lakota West

Cox is the worst coach in Cincinnati football history. There has never been a worse coach that hung around like that guy did. He ruined so many young men’s careers. He’s disliked in a lot of communities and almost every time someone says his name it’s in a negative light. I’d hate to have that...
  2. Havenwood

Which D1 is now the favorite

What was I wrong about? I still think all that I said is true. I don’t care if White is a UK committ he was barely a factor in that game. It was Marshall was their whole team. I don’t care who’s right what’s wrong that kinda crap and argue and bicker like all these clowns on yappi. I just give...
  3. Havenwood

Moeller vs Lakota West

I sorta agree. Spread it out and throw it around they have the receivers. Use your athletes Nd for some reason that didn’t happen. Why have a 5 yard offfense when you don’t have too? I hope next year they loosen up and let Bolden kid play free and throw it around. The kid that dropped the pass...
  4. Havenwood

Moeller vs Lakota West

W sure looked like it yes.
  5. Havenwood

Moeller vs Lakota West

For sure. Can’t make those mistakes, so many things happened over the course of the game. Drops hurt but there was more than just those. I mean what happened to the defense? Just weird.
  6. Havenwood

Moeller vs Lakota West

I doubt he’s 165 but yeah he is good. #3 was blazing fast, they never really got #10 involved. #24 though was the X factor I felt. He is so good Moeller Oline deserves a gameball, they got great push and opened running lanes. Moeller is good man, no question.
  7. Havenwood

Moeller vs Lakota West

West got beat flat out. Played awful. Defense was bad all night. Not sure how you can look so good vs X then lay an egg. Moeller was the better team, with my eyeballs. West didn’t look ready to play and that’s on Bolden. That bad snap at end really hurt. Congrats Moeller go bring it back to cincy. ?
  8. Havenwood

Eaton vs McNick

Rockets will roll in this game ….
  9. Havenwood

State SemiFinal(s) you hope happens

Marysville vs Lakota West
  10. Havenwood

Moeller does not have better skill position players. Kattus is out, there is no receiver on moeller that is as good as McFarland. Bryant just catches bubble screens and goes down the sideline. He’s not really a receiver he’s more like a scat back and he’s 5’5. Running back I take X too, and...
  11. Havenwood

Stretch the field on Lakota West? Ask ST X how that went. That QB for Moeller has to run, if he sits in pocket and tries to find an open man the games over. I’m just being real with ya.
  12. Havenwood

This is close I like it. Not as high on PC as you, but I’d have them at 4 . Ed’s is the favorite , with Medina then West after them.
  13. Havenwood

Lakota West has 12 kids playing right now that will be D1 …. Possible 13. I doubt anyone has that in the state. Doesn’t mKe them favorites or anything, but that’s damn impressive.
  14. Havenwood

London Fletcher real height was 5’91/2 Miller is 5’10 (real size) so why can’t he make it? Cat can play I will say that. Denicos Allen is a great comparison.
  15. Havenwood

Moeller vs Lakota West

Moeller has a lot of team speed that’s what they need to try and take advantage of. You can believe west will be all over #10 he’s gonna have a rough night. I agree with running right at West and not being cute cause that ? don’t work. Better stop Goode and Bolden running the ball and bring...
  16. Havenwood

Week 13: Lakota West (10-1) vs StX (10-2)

For sure.
  17. Havenwood

Hey Bomberdorkinmoneoe keep it classy. To the ? moon. Seems like u got your feelings hurt, Cause 2 post down u start boasting about your squad. ? you worry about you, I will worry about me. Move on.
  18. Havenwood

4GX fails to say they tried the short pass, long pass, mid pass and screen game and nothing worked. Bottom line was in this game both the defenses were so good nobody was throwing the ball to win. West just had the best players, and that includes the QB. Bolden did what he had to do to win...
  19. Havenwood

2019 year was sorta a disaster. Team was not good.
  20. Havenwood

Moeller vs Lakota West

Sound off ?