Search results

1. Cooter26

Northwest Ohio Realignment

Jokes on you buster. you still have the Swanton, evergreen , & delta situation still in the talks of leaving the the NWOAL.. & wauseon has they’re own independent tv station specifically for sports… & what’s your Venmo or cash app so i can send you a few bucks for acting like bozo the clown
  2. Cooter26

Wauseon’s record against the NLL is shocking. They should be one of the tops schools for the NLL to get. or do does Wauseon have too much of rich history in the NWOAL for them to leave? Other then that, i don’t see why the NLL doesn’t make a push for them.
  3. Cooter26

A new NWOAL: Wauseon Defiance Napoleon Bryan Bowling Green Archbold Liberty Center doesn’t sound like a bad league to me. may never ever happen .. but i’m just spitballing
  4. Cooter26

ohio has one the of biggest populations in the country, yet ohio has one of the smallest student enrollment averages in the country too.
  5. Cooter26

https://thevillagereporter.com/evergreen-swanton-to-remain-in-nwoal-at-this-time/?fbclid=IwAR3z2i0Uj8vN6_IQ2JTxhuthesijAQYtYl5DoDkIzAwAMYvWM9nIkVCSdJo
  6. Cooter26

yes. in wauseon they have an athletic committee.. also known as the athletic boosters who fund their sports. some are apart of the BOE and some are not. But yeah, wauseon has their own sports board.
  7. Cooter26

The “incident” cooper had at wauseon was nothing major. he told one of the kids they were being too soft.. but it happen to be a kid who’s parents are on the athletic board Cooper will do good at defiance. Defiance needs someone who will discipline the kids the right way. & they need someone...