Search results

1. M

DO BETTER/OHSAA PUPPETS

Wow. That's a long one
  2. M

X bball suspensions

and with that, you just proved my point.
  3. M

X bball suspensions

Thats easy. One has positive insight and one is totally negative.
  4. M

Moeller's new AD

Congrats to Jonathan Hayes being selected as the new Moeller AD. Great Hire! Good man on and off the field!
  5. M

DI State Semifinal: Springfield vs. Cincinnati Moeller

Both teams have grown and are better than they were at the beginning of the season. I expect this to be a close game. A healthy JM should be the difference. Even at 70%, he's the best out there.
  6. M

Moe must go!!!

Like Elder. Don't like you. But most Elder people don't like you anyway. All good.
  7. M

Moe must go!!!

8. M

Moe must go!!!

Omar the D.... Doesn't realize all of the GCL play a difficult schedule. It is what it is. Go to bed. It's over. Or stay out and get kicked out of a west side bar. you are good at getting kicked out of things.
  9. M

2023 Football

Friday night at Welcome stadium was electric. Let's keep the momentum. GBM!
  10. M

Friday Night Finals (9/1/23)

Did I read that stats correctly on the rushing yards East Central had (450)? Not good...
  11. M

Division 1 Final Four

We all have our crosses to bear. Father Stritmatter. The good outweighs the bad. Some of my best buddies are Elder guys. You just fall into the bad side. Girl don't go away mad.... Just go away....
  12. M

Division 1 Final Four

Omar is way over the top. Pretty bad when you have to change screen names on Yappi and get booted from high school games. Also calls out kids from Elder all the time. Piece of work.
  13. M

Elder baseball 2023

I love how new members come on just to bash. But at least you have Omar. Only guy I know booted from a high school game.
  14. M

2023 Football

Tailgated at Norwood last year for most games. It wasnt a mess when we left. Everything was cleaned up.
  15. M

2023 HS Season

Your right! Sorry. Bad Day, Stretch!
  16. M

2023 HS Season

Settle down Strech.
  17. M

2023 HS Season

Should be a great match!
  18. M

2023 HS Season

Sloppy start. Strong finish! Moe in 4 sets!
  19. M

Centerville vs Pickerington Central - Semifinal

This is correct. You can take the admin. test at any Catholic High School in Cincy.