Search results

1. E

Distance Triple for Holland and Yackley

I saw where the State track program was recognizing the "Distance Triple" with a picture of Brandon Yingst (Lima Perry) who did it last year. the "triple" is winning in cross country and doing a successful double - 1600 and 3200 (or 800) - at the State Track meet. The blurt in the program...
  2. E

Ohio State women have a good showing at NCAA

The Buckeye women finished 15th and Addie Engle was 10th individually. Beat Wisconsin and other Big10 schools. Hopefully the trend continues.
  3. E

Alternates for Relays get in to the Regional and State Meets

From Dustine Ware Sports Administrator ALTERNATES = FREE ENTRY I was recently made aware that during the transition into my hire with the OHSAA, there was an ‘oversite’ regarding the decision to allow alternates FREE ENTRY into the Regional & State Meets. This has since been brought to the...
  4. E

Printed Results off Milesplit?

I can not seem to be able to gather printed results off the milesplit. the copies all have the milespite headers/footers and all the backround info with makes it 10+ more pages and the print is very small. Just another adjustment that we will have to deal with???? Any suggestions will help.