Search results

1. D

Ohio Heritage Conference 2022

Still checking in time to time. Another gost tipped me off to the concern as to my whereabouts. Here is what I know. Very proud of this Burg team - they have worked hard and improved throughout the season. There are 2 seniors that have played 4 years…. And they went 8-2. Pretty dang good...
  2. D

Been reading from time to time...... First off @ghsknightsfan if posting brings you joy - do it! @WJfan4life - Take the playoffs your team according to the fantastic 50 is still one of the better teams in the MACless R23 NE & Greeneview have dang nice football teams and a chance to win R20. I...
  3. D

WLS are acs’ers and constantly look for unethical advantages in as many sports as the can, but they can stay. Just know if they want something different good for them. Buh bye now. Triad is fine. Just as above. We will do our thing even if it’s different then what they want. We are neighbors...
  4. D

WCOC was an awful conference - terrible bad worst ever. DVL was good - old school version of OHC. Burg never needs to go to Logan county ever again for anything. Traid and Wls can do whatever they want 0 reason to stick with those guys. Would stay with our fellow central district members WJ...
  5. D

That is a true story.
  6. D

Division IV Sweet 16

Good thing you didn't say that about a MAC football team on that forum..........;):stirthepot:
  7. D

Wednesday, February 9 Final Scores

The approach may have looked a little different ;)
  8. D

Wednesday, February 9 Final Scores

Mechanicsburg (19-2) 46 west liberty salem 20
  9. D

Is SWBL expanding and adding Wilmington and Clinton Massie?

Yes please call them ask for Jake rhymes with :poop:. You have my blessing
  10. D

Dang Right about those Logan County schools!! Too far from anywhere & too big for the small schools and just ehhhh no!! The one Logan county school in the OHC now is filtering with the CBC and that's fine. There seems to be a season of discontent in a lot of different places!
  11. D

If you can get Greenon have at it. Not totally hating on them they are fine but haven't been a 100% great fit for OHC from day 1 (just my loudmouth opinion) Greeneview likes being the big kid of the OHC south so whatever they can stay because I like the schools they tie into ( Cedarville &...
  12. D

Solution to the Mid-State League Problems

Move ins to the Burg I'd guess! Unless your old Alder....and those are the good ones but getting fewer!
  13. D

I was thinking from all sports actually - competition is a good thing. Country club sports - we don't have so I guess I don't care. Parents not knowing anyone on the other side also don't care OHC mostly good people ???- exhibit A - JV :poop: @ wls -well I guess you said mostly You may not...
  14. D

Ever hustle down selma pike in January? I guess the people on selma pike are probably way better drivers than those inside 270 though
  15. D

What I highlighted in bold - many Burg folks would working in Columbus, Marysville or London and be able to go that way from work vs driving home and then driving towards the current OHC schools that are to the west or south Beyond that you're probably right for today anyhow.
  16. D

Y not? It wouldn't affect JA? I'll move on from this I guess. I'm just ready for something new. The way things are constructed currently for the OHC feels stale and I've spent my life with these rivals, I want to spend my golden years hating new schools and their people ;)
  17. D

And maybe greenon should get back in the CBC Burg fits way better with them. We all only know what we see from our own front porch. OHC is tired. I'm done with WLS & Triad time for new scenery!
  18. D

Saturday Finals (12/11)

Fairbanks 65, Triad 9 Cedarville 46, Madison Plains 24 Mechanicsburg 39, West Liberty-Salem 37 Southeastern 41, Greeneview 18
  19. D

No we won't - Trust me. We could care less what they do. And Our decisions for the future do not include worrying 1 bit about them. As for traffic I have gone to games at all those places except Bexley and coming or going the west side traffic even for early games is not bad.