Search results

1. wolves82

Being a so-called RINO

As a life-long Republican voter and small business owner, I feel I have been disenfranchised the last several years. My own party, that I supported with my votes and my dollars for decades, has swung so far to the extreme right that I cannot identify with it. They have given me and others like...
  2. wolves82

YAPPI - please remove the Sticky from the Ohio State 2021-22 thread and move the 2022-23 thread up please.

YAPPI - please remove the Sticky from the Ohio State 2021-22 thread and move the 2022-23 thread up please.
  3. wolves82

MLB Owners crying "Poor" are not being honest

How many of you know about MLBAM? MLBAM is "MLB Advanced Media", and it is the technology arm of the MLB. Back around the year 2000, the 30 MLB team owners wisely invested $77 Million (about $2.5M per team) to get MLBAM going, and they developed a great streaming technology that powered...
  4. wolves82

When will the MLB Lockout get settled?

Given that the last MLB work stoppage was 1994, many of the players affected with this stoppage were not even born yet. Given that both sides seem pretty entrenched and pretty unwilling to negotiate for mutual benefit, I am not optimistic. Please indicate your thoughts.