Search results

1. C

Trump cheered in Harlem.

So what?
  2. C

Cheap Insulin is a lie!!!

I don't understand what you are complaining about. FJB "guaranteed" he would cure diabetes.
  3. C

Trump cheered in Harlem.

From the NY Time last November. Recent polls by The New York Times and Siena College found that 22 percent of Black voters in six of the most important battleground states said they would support former President Donald J. Trump in next year’s election, and 71 percent would back Mr. Biden...
  4. C

Civil War - the movie

I think it's already started.
  5. C

Trump on Gettysburg

Except Trump didn't. Eyewitnesses who are not Trump supporters have verified the story is lie. I understand that does not stop fools like FJB and people who vote for him from repeating it though.
  6. C

Civil War - the movie

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2024/04/18/that-civil-war-movie-is-a-symptom-of-hollywoods-problems-n2637853
  7. C

Trump or Biden

FJB repeating a lie. Next he'll be telling us an uncle was eaten by cannibals. Was it one of his Puerto Rican uncles?
  8. C

Trump on Gettysburg

Actually it's measurable, so not an opinion. But what stupid people say doesn't matter. Hope that helps.
  9. C

Liberal Singer can't take the Heat.

He has some good songs. My son met Mellancamp at a bar in Bloomington 30-ish years ago. He thought he was a friendly guy.
  10. C

Liberal Singer can't take the Heat.

quoted for irony
  11. C

Trump on Gettysburg

Anyone who votes for Democrats is voting to destroy America. For some it is intentional, others don't understand what they are doing. None of that is opinion.
  12. C

Trump on Gettysburg

No, I don't pay much attention to Trump. I will vote for him over Biden though because I am not stupid and do not hate America.
  13. C

Trump or Biden

BHO was terrible. FJB is a disater. Anyone who votes for the Democrat presidential candidate in November is voting to destroy America. 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️
  14. C

Trump or Biden

No. Is that ironic? I Am Carbon Fiber Man does not have quite the same ring to it though.
  15. C

Trump or Biden

quoted for irony
  16. C

Trump cheered in Harlem.

Store owner Maad Ahmed met with America's "Hitler" and talked about the problems he still has dealing with local crime, which Democrats lie and tell us is declining. “I have never voted, because I’ve been working, but this time I will. We need Donald Trump back in the White House because he’s a...
  17. C

Trump or Biden

How fast can they run?
  18. C

Driving Pet Peeves

Yeah, in Ohio that's legal. On the other hand I have followed drivers that were off the road to the right and then straddling the center line. Pull them over and cite them. They're a danger, and only a fool believes it's frivolous.
  19. C

who OWNS gas using vehicle, a electric vehicle, or a Hybrid vehicle

C'mon man, just drop 'em in that big volcano they got.
  20. C

Trump or Biden

I would argue that there are, or recently have been, members of Congress who are just as mentally disabled. But your point is correct, the only job FJB is fit for is to stand there. And he isn't good enough at that to get hired as a greater at Walmart.