Search results

1. Chester Copperpot

2024 SWBL Offseason/Season

Eaton loses quite a bit from last season. It may be tough sledding for the Fighting Eagles in 2024. I think that where you have them placed is very much justified.
  2. Chester Copperpot

2024 SWBL Offseason/Season

We have always been able to have kind and civil conversations on our SWBL threads for the most part, which seems to be the exception to the rule on this site and in society in general tbh. Please do not come on here spewing your sophomoric diatribe trying to cause dissention. It is not needed or...
  3. Chester Copperpot

JJHuddle Alumni!

I can't get that to work. I just get redirected to Max Preps for some reason.
  4. Chester Copperpot

JJHuddle Alumni!

Yes!
  5. Chester Copperpot

JJHuddle Alumni!

Signed up around 2002 or 2003, but I cannot for the life of me remember my username.
  6. Chester Copperpot

Regular season matchups you'd like to see!

Has ML ever played a Dll school? I know that they have played Dlll schools of note in Wapak and Watterson, but was curious if they have ever played a Dll school.
  7. Chester Copperpot

DV State Final: Perry vs Liberty Center

Great game! Congrats Perry! Love seeing the contrast in offenses.
  8. Chester Copperpot

Week 16 (Division VI State Championship): AP #3 Versailles (13-2) vs. AP #1 Kirtland (14-1)

Complete domination by Kirtland. They were definitely the more physical team today. Congrats Hornets!
  9. Chester Copperpot

2023 Ohio HS Football TV, Radio, Internet Streaming Broadcasts (Week 16)

This is what is showing up for me in the app. There was video live streaming at the time I took the screenshot. It just didn't display for some reason.
  10. Chester Copperpot

It worked for me. I was able to watch the Massillon / Hoban game last night on the app without issue. On one of the screens, in fine print, it said that after my 30 day trial, that I would need to log in with my Spectrum credentials. Just checked again this morning and I'm still able access live...
  11. Chester Copperpot

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Congrats Massillon! What a gritty win. One of the hardest hitting HS football games I have ever watched.
  12. Chester Copperpot

Not football - pre civil war for Toledo?

Spent a week with the family up in the UP this past Summer. Au Train / Munising area. Just beautiful.
  13. Chester Copperpot

I'll go Perry- 24 LC - 10
  14. Chester Copperpot

Coldest playoff game you've attended

That was a great game. WH staged a ferocious comeback. Sorry your Raiders lost. I didn't have any skin in the game. Just a HS football fan.
  15. Chester Copperpot

But it is only supported on the iOS platform, correct? No Windows or Android support from what I can tell.
  16. Chester Copperpot

Coldest playoff game you've attended

I was at that game. I don't necessarily remember it being extremely cold, but the snow fall was definitely steady throughout the game.
  17. Chester Copperpot

Perry by two scores.
  18. Chester Copperpot

D V State Semifinal: Liberty Center vs Valley View

Well, it was unintended..