Search results

1. F

Week 9: Stow (1-7) @ Nordonia (6-2)

We’ll as long as you’re reporting facts. So his first year at Brecksville Labbas got hurt. Then they finished second in the Conference the next two years. Then you’re correct the Bees were awful his fourth year after Labbas left. He then came to Stow and they’ve been really bad. If you...
  2. F

Week 9: Stow (1-7) @ Nordonia (6-2)

I’m thinking BadCompany for Head Coach, seems he thinks it’s the Coaching holding the Bulldogs back
  3. F

Week 7: North Royalton (1-5) @ Stow (0-6)

Somebody feels Poder slighted their kid
  4. F

Week 6: Stow (0-5) @ Brecksville (3-2)

Phillips competed with PLAYERS, that’s all. Awful
  5. F

Week 4: Hudson (2-1) @ Stow (0-3)

I guess the competition might have something to do with that previous 3 - 1 record? Scheduling bad out of conference teams doesn’t mean success.
  6. F

Week 4: Hudson (2-1) @ Stow (0-3)

Players graduated 2 years ago, Coach won’t matter. Unless he’s bring players with him.
  7. F

Suburban League National (2023)

Phillips won with PLAYERS, they all graduated …. A shame Poder wasn’t given those kids
  8. F

St. V removes head coach

Did St V not have many candidates during original hiring process? Seems people want Boardman back who was just over .500 in 13-14 years of Coaching, doesn’t quite seem like a high bar for a school like St. V
  9. F

St. V removes head coach

AWFUL hire to begin with
  10. F

ABJ: 12 Greater Akron football players who should have Division I offers

Boyce signed with Wayne State, which is also D2. Haven’t seen anything about the other 10.
  11. F

ABJ: 12 Greater Akron football players who should have Division I offers

Most of them aren’t borderline D1 kids, that’s the problem with the article. My guess is most will be playing D3 next year if they want to continue playing. By the way there isn’t anything wrong with that either.
  12. F

SUBURBAN LEAGUE- NATIONAL

I love that you act like I don’t know that. But clearly you are related to both, you are literally the only person who brought up nepotism with last years team. Non-issue. That was far from what the issue was last year.
  13. F

SUBURBAN LEAGUE- NATIONAL

When the Starter last year got hurt, wasn’t the Soph you are talking about hurt? So how would that even been an option? This is clearly Stoikes burner account. Also I’d like to know what of the things Stoike posted was correct? I would like to thank-you, you are the 1st person that has...
  14. F

2022 St. Edward Football

I personally never said I begrudge anyone who sends their kid where they think it is in their kids best interest. If a kid is able to better his current and future situation based on attending a school, by all means. But I think anyone who thinks that St. Ed’s and St. I aren’t at a HUGE...
  15. F

2022 St. Edward Football

Those 90% of teams that would be 0-3 also aren’t getting the BEST kids in the area coming to their school. They get what the community has.
  16. F

Suburban league 2022

Hudson is the Best Coached team in the Suburban year to year in my opinion
  17. F

Friday Updates (8/26/22)

Or Stow lost alot from last year
  18. F

Suburban American Conference Week 1

But I thought they had like 6 RBs? and the SR/JR/Soph/FR and 8th Grade class had only lost like 1 game in the last 5 years
  19. F

Stow- Munroe Falls Head Coach Position

Phillips was hired by the Super. It was his hire plain and simple. Nobody else’s opinion mattered. It was the wrong hire. Four years later they’re hiring the guy that most wanted then.
  20. F

Stow- Munroe Falls Head Coach Position

Poder, and people in the Community and School are not disappointed. They’re disappointed it didn’t happen 4 years ago.