Search results

1. LetsGoQuakers

Ohio Cardinal Conference football 2023

How do we think our respective programs will do in the playoffs? we don’t even know if we’re in yet pending tonight’s Lake Catholic/NDCL game a victory for Lake Catholic would mean we play Youngstown Ursuline
  2. LetsGoQuakers

New phila @ Dover

Playoff spot potentially on the line for both teams pending this weekends results
  3. LetsGoQuakers

Division 1: where an 0-10 team will make the postseason

Region 1: Normandy, Stow, Brunswick, Elyria, John Marshall (All winless and three of these teams will make the playoffs Region 3: Reynoldsburg, Westerville Central Region 4: Colerain, Lakota East, Walnut Hills, Western Hills one of these teams will make the postseason in 3-4 How is this...
  4. LetsGoQuakers

IVC 2023

Lack of numbers for TCC? Or is there another reason
  5. LetsGoQuakers

Losing seasons

I’m sure Cuyahoga Falls is pushing 25-30 Claymont is probably up there as well
  6. LetsGoQuakers

Week 2 Dover @ Canton South

If the 6th best team did this, what are the other 5 going to do
  7. LetsGoQuakers

Huge win for Mansfield Phila looked tough but kept taking themselves out Wooster looked rough Ashland looked okay arguably four of the top five in the OCC this year, how do you see it finishing from here on out?
  8. LetsGoQuakers

Week 2 Dover @ Canton South

Matt Dennison vs Dan Ifft, and we usually know how the story goes. Ifft outcoaches him Dover South 21 personally I’d rather see both teams lose but that’s not possible and idc about computer points in week 2
  9. LetsGoQuakers

I know exactly what they are haha, but it’s also week 2 and that’s the last thing on my mind right now.
  10. LetsGoQuakers

Unrelated to the conference but Canton South vs Dover might be the worst game of the week for me because there is no way I will Pull for Dover but at the same time Matt Dennison is a snake and I will not pull for Canton South Is there anyway both teams can lose?
  11. LetsGoQuakers

Week 2: Steubenville (1-0) @ New Philadelphia (1-0)

CVCA ran the ball a ton and chewed a lot of time off the clock, Phila was starting a SOPH QB in his first ever varsity game. If they can clean up some of the mistakes they can be very competitive this season
  12. LetsGoQuakers

2022 Cleveland Browns Thread

https://stadiumrant.com/2022/06/09/deshaun-watson-who-are-we-to-judge-in/
  13. LetsGoQuakers

Do Politics Belong In Sports

https://borderfuelsports.com/politics-in-sports-does-it-have-a-place/
  14. LetsGoQuakers

This is why people have a problem with MAGA

15. LetsGoQuakers

MAGA Movement Wins Bigly in Virginia!

16. LetsGoQuakers

How many games do 9-16 teams need to win to validate 16 teams?

Region 1 #1-#7 all win #9 upsets #8 Region 2 #1#2 #4-#8 Win #14 upsets #3 Region 3 #1-#7 win #9 upsets #8 Region 4 #1-#4 win #6-#8 win #12 upsets #5
  17. LetsGoQuakers

New Philadelphia at Hubbard Week 11

Truth be told it was a weird year Nobody expected Matt Dennison to pack his bags and lie about taking a break and take another job because he saw a rebuild year coming , the job that was done with this team was impressive , we did return one of our best players but we lost a D1 FCS commit and...
  18. LetsGoQuakers

New Philadelphia at Hubbard Week 11

and just like phila, hubbard played 4 teams with a winning record the entire year, that doesn't mean anything at this point
  19. LetsGoQuakers

Division III Region 9

i like the matchup , i think phila has a better chance than people think
  20. LetsGoQuakers

Friday Finals (Week 10)

shenandoah caldwell?