Search results

1. D

Dublin Coffman 2023

Heard last week Orange wants him bad. Maybe just hear say? 🤷🏻‍♂️
  2. D

Battle of Pickerington - OCC

I don't get all the transfer stuff. Why would you transfer knowing you had sit out and why would a coach want a transfer knowing they can't play when it matters? Both Pickeringtons, Gahanna and probably some others found out the hard way.
  3. D

Dublin Coffman 2023

If you have a Kia do not drive to the game. That area may lead the nation in Kia thefts.
  4. D

Heard they lost all their transfers after week 10. PN walks to the Final 4.
  5. D

St. Eds has been on TV down here in Columbus at least 4 or so times this year so I'm sure many have gotten to see them. Do they play there games on Saturdays?
  6. D

What's the eligibility rule? Seems like some people are ineligible and some aren't. Don't understand why. If you move to district shouldn't you be able to play for that team?
  7. D

I seen on another thread that it will not. This is why CW should not pick there games of the week in the spring. They should have this game.
  8. D

Pickerington North (9-0) at Gahanna Lincoln (9-0)

Will this be televized?
  9. D

Dublin Coffman 2023

Anybody seen them play yet 7on7 or scrimmags? Heard they picked up some quality transfers. Looking forward to see how the former tOsu stars translate to coaching hs ball. Can only assume the big names helped draw some kids to the program.
  10. D

Pretty even. Coffman seems better and played harder without a doubt.
  11. D

Scrimmage Results

It's tonight @ 7
  12. D

Scrimmage Results

Any other big scrimmages today/tonight?
  13. D

Big Walnut

Formerly of Coffman?
  14. D

Big Walnut

"Wokeness" took over the administration. Feel for the guy. Sure he'll land on his feet.
  15. D

Olentangy Liberty HC Search

Who got an interview
  16. D

Big Walnut

Sunbury Catholic sounds alot like Bishop Sycamore.
  17. D

Olentangy Liberty HC Search

Miley isn't leaving after 1 year. My guess is someone in house he was trying to set up for the job. Its late and if they brought in somebody from outside probably be May before they get hired.
  18. D

"Some big games" might be oversell. I'd say one or two. How many games has his team been coached poorly? Not a North or Central fan just seen North have more talent then maybe any other team in central Ohio and haven't seen a team underachieve like they have every year. Maybe not all coaching...
  19. D

The difference has been coaching TBH. PN is stuck between a rock and a hard place until a change is made. They have the pieces, but coaching seems to be holding them up.
  20. D

IUDOGS: 2022 - 2023 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

Was he on the prior staff?