Search results

1. B

Cheap Insulin is a lie!!!

sorry dude, the way Uncle joe says it.... it sounds like it is for ALL who use it!!!! I'm just saying what he reads off his NOTECARDS... it's it is for everyone!!! and that is PLANNED
  2. B

Trouble in Columbia

what poor little jewish girl you talking about ... maybe what those animals did on Oct 7 to a whole bunch of little jewish girls.....
  3. B

Trouble in Columbia

why don't you tell us about one of those interviews that you SAY you watched...just give evryone the highlights
  4. B

All I know is the way uncle Joe says it EVERY time... it sounds that everyone in America that needs insulian , will pay $35... so it sounds like uncle joe is lying again...just like the 15 MILLION jobs that he has created....
  5. B

Trump cheered in Harlem.

you ain't black if you don't vote for uncle JOE!!!!!
  6. B

c'mon man... uncle joe wouldn't do that.......
  7. B

I'm waving my flag now!!!!
  8. B

I heard a whopper of a story about Trump yesterday?

now that is FUNNY!!!!!
  9. B

could you ask uncle joe the next timefor him to look at his note card and tell the truth about it.... and also quit saying that he has created 15 MILLION jobs.... thats bullshat TOO!!!
  10. B

Trouble in Columbia

so these idiot that were breaking the law and arrested.... did they spend anytime in JAIL?
  11. B

being selective to BUY VOTES...... would Uncle Joe do that???
  12. B

Mayorkas Impeachment Trial ...

what LIE is that? please explain
  13. B

Trump's Rape Victim Speaks.

define OUR???
  14. B

what time is this McFadden mass today?
  15. B

dam... how hits of your bong did you do yesterday?
  16. B

What Movies Did You Watch in April 2024?

Ministry of the ungentlemanly warfare---Operation Postmaster two THUMBS UP, enjoyable movie, didn't know it was based on a true story until after the movie...
  17. B

700 WLW

please explain how they have been around for decades?? so in 1980,90, 2010??? they were around as much as they are now?
  18. B

Gas prices 2024

so what is the story about with Biden banning on drilling on half the federal lands in Alaska...heard a little about this on 700 wlw, last week
  19. B

What Movies Did You Watch in April 2024?

thought the same thing
  20. B

I heard a whopper of a story about Trump yesterday?

you seem to know a lot about uncle joe... can you give us the story about Corn Pop?