Search results

1. M

Midwest Athletic Conference 2024

Minster takes them to the woodshed this year.
  2. M

D7 R25 2024

You are right. I misread you on that
  3. M

D7 R25 2024

Well one punt return and one INT, but yeah I remember Dalton had more yards and they were down by 3 TD's
  4. M

D7 R25 2024

I pour car polish on my cereal. Goes down real smooth. So if Marion Local ends up D7 does that mean all we have to do is beat Minster and we're state champs?
  5. M

D7 R25 2024

6. M

D7 R25 2024

Kirtland beats Versailles 9 times out of 10 West Jeff beats Coldwater 7 times out of 10 Trimble beats MSML 7 times out of 10 Newark Catholic beats Delphos St. John's 8 times out of 10 JFK beats New Bremen 50% of the time Norwalk St. Paul beats Minster 10 times out of 10 Parkway beats Fort Frye...
  7. M

I sure hope so!
  8. M

Does that mean Marion Local will have no trouble running the table and breaking DSJ's record? Or is MSML expected to be as abysmal as the rest of you layabouts?
  9. M

D7 R25 2024

We owe you guys for that. Still stings to this day. Maybe we can get revenge on you in 2024 if we are fortunate enough to get there.
  10. M

D7 R25 2024

Plus Kirtland plays defense like ML also. I was a bit surprised at Dalton's seeming lack of preparedness on defense against ML. Simple things ML would not have been able to get away with consistently against Kirtland's D. Would have been a hell of a game between Kirtland-ML last year.
  11. M

D7 R25 2024

I agree with all of that. And that safety is one of many junior starters returning in 2024, so hopefully the Flyers can be decent again this year.
  12. M

D7 R25 2024

Those 14 first downs might be the most. That Lucas team was tough as nails and good at what they do. Qb was pretty good also :)
  13. M

D7 R25 2024

We'll see where they put the cutoff. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part that they'll be D6. I do want to add that Dalton, even though they got shutout, had a very impressive offense. Minster was the only one in D7 that could move the ball on ML like that. I recall Dalton getting into ML...
  14. M

D7 R25 2024

Yes they gave ML the closest D7 game. Only Lucas and NC have managed to score anything also.
  15. M

D7 R25 2024

Don't fear it dude! Embrace it . I hope it happens. Along with Kirtland in the same division as well.
  16. M

Division V 2024 Strength of schedule

Off topic, but how big would that week 10 game be this year, if MSML can somehow keep the streak alive by pulling off some monumental upsets along the way (upsetting Minster for example) and cap it off week 10, pulling off the mother of all upsets, by beating Coldwater to set a new consecutive...
  17. M

Division V 2024 Strength of schedule

What is Coldwater's record vs Clinton Massie? I'm thinking 2-1 in the Cavs favor. I remember the Cavs winning in 2007 playoffs and then splitting regular season series. Any other time these two have played?
  18. M

D7 R25 2024

Well, if MSML ends up in D7, can ya'll just bite the bullet and agree to let the MAC have a big old circle jerk in the D7 final with MSML vs Minster. It might be a good game and on the bright side, you'll get to see a MAC team lose the D7 final.
  19. M

D7 R25 2024

21 against Kirtland? I'll let you say that. Not me lol
  20. M

D7 R25 2024

Minster will be damn good. Heavy D7 favorites in my opinion. I really hope Marion Local and Kirtland are in D6 again. They have this 2-2 tie that needs broken.