Search results

1. B

Max Preps

Max Preps tabs State defending D-1 champs Moeller as the best team in the state of Ohio and 23rd overall in the Way To Early National Rankings. Looks like the Crusaders have reloaded yet again and are poised for another title run. What other teams might contend? Any divisional input is...
  2. B

GCL-S (Moeller, X, LS, Elder) Forum

I am hoping to establish a forum for anything GCL-S in nature. This forum can be utilized for any comments or posts intended to convey a posters opinions about anything associated with the League. All sports, any subject matter, opinions and comments can be condensed into one forum allowing...
  3. B

Moeller at St.X

Big Moe makes the dreaded uphill trek on North Bend Rd. to the stadium adjacent to the Keating Natatorium to take on the underwhelming Bombers of St Eggsavier this coming Friday. St. Eggsavier fans are licking their chops at the opportunity to face off against the Marshalless Crusaders in what...
  4. B

2023 Baseball State Champs

Congratulations to Big Moe on an unbelievable season. Great pitching, great defense and clutch hitting. Moe is very fundamentally sound in all facets of the game right now. I know they lose a lot of talent through graduation but the pipeline looks full and the pitching prospects look...
  5. B

Division favorites by Region in D-1

Cincinnati Area, Region 4 Elder Moeller Fairfield Mason Lakota West
  6. B

Way too early Region 4

Who ya got? GWOC, GMC, GCL-S? Who are the top contenders to represent Region 4? It just might be as wide open as ever. GBM
  7. B

First AP Poll

Southwest Ohio nabs 6 of top 10 spots Division I 1. Lakewood St. Edward (11) 2. Moeller (3) 3. Elder 4. Lakota West (1) 5. Centerville (1) 6. Cleveland St. Ignatius...
  8. B

Drew Pasteur

I am beginning to think this loon has "quietly quit" as the HS football ranking Guru. After 3 weeks he still has St. X ahead of Moeller, Princeton and Springfield. I guess he does not watch film or live broadcasts any more. GBM
  9. B

Lacrosse

Could not help but notice that there were a surprising number of notable starters missing from last nights loss to Loveland. The team seemed out of sync most of the game and the turnovers and lack of shots on goal was quite evident. Is there a back story here? GBM
  10. B

2021 Volleyball

Congrats to MOE volleyball on another state championship. 3 sets to 1 over Elder in the final. :) GBM