Search results

1. F

Boys DIV All Ohio

Flyin' to the Hoop should go hard after a Willoughby Cornerstone Christian vs. Delphos St. John's matchup next year.
  2. F

Attendance?

ShoelessJoe has it right. Most of this thread's discussion is about how many people communities bring, but there were plenty of games where you'd see maybe 30 kids in a student section but you'd still have 13,000 people overall because most schools across the state (not just the schools in the...
  3. F

Central Buckeye Conference (CBC) 2024

I think you start with the premise that he wanted to stay at Shawnee until his son graduated and go from there. Shawnee folks have claimed for a while that they are about to have a downturn in talent. That's why they finally pushed to realign the CBC according to enrollment. They could have...
  4. F

I saw Bellefontaine had posted an Associate Principal position. I'm assuming that this Dean of Students position for Meeks is in place of hiring an associate principal or is this in addition to the high school admin team?
  5. F

Sunday Updates 3/24 (23-24 Season)

Iggy's guards finish so well at the basket.
  6. F

Saturday Updates 3/23 (23-24 Season)

Like I said...
  7. F

Elks up six at half without Powell scoring. I'd guess this ends up being a 15-20 point margin.
  8. F

St. Ignatius was the better team. Then they showed zero class after the game by taunting the Delaware fans. I never thought I'd see that from St. Ignatius.
  9. F

That technical was a long time coming. St. Iggy plays a fun style to watch but they've whined after every call.
  10. F

Shortcuts to having a better RPI?

I'm sure it was a ton of work so I get why you gave up doing it, but your system was as accurate as any I have seen. You're right that it couldn't be used for seeding as it would be too tempting to run up the score, but I know of multiple coaches who used your system when considering where to...
  11. F

GWOC 2023-2024

Hard disagree.
  12. F

TRC 23-24

Miami East's best player from that class is averaging 17 a game for an NCAA Division 2 team in what should be his senior year at high school. I think the hype was justified. Nobody could see the drama coming.
  13. F

TRC 23-24

If Riverside can beat Newton they would be the favorite in the second round against Emmanuel Christian. They can earn a winning season if they beat Bethel tomorrow and then win those two tournament games. I'm not sure the last time they've had a winning season. It may be at least 15 years and...
  14. F

GWOC 2023-2024

I will be surprised if Wayne doesn't jump in Beavercreek's bracket to avoid Moeller.
  15. F

Geron Stokes going to Bellefontaine would be akin to Jim Harbaugh taking the Ohio State job if Ryan Day left. Not going to happen.
  16. F

McSurley out at Clinton Massie

Passing one operating levy in 30 years coupled with crazy inflation can lead to cuts being needed. The turf is a bad look, though. That should be planned for.
  17. F

GWOC 2023-2024

Awful break for Fairmont. I thought both coaches' comments in the DDN article were classy, with Cupps acknowledging the shot may not have gotten off in time and Molz refusing to throw the officials under the bus. Contrary to our random anti-Fairmont drive-by poster says, Fairmont has one of the...
  18. F

TRC 23-24

They beat Covington at Covington by 3.
  19. F

TRC 23-24

Riverside obviously has their hands full with Miami East tonight, but their last five games are winnable. If they could get four of those last five, they'd have their first .500 regular season in I believe 10 years. They'll return a good core to hopefully get to 13-14 wins and potentially get...
  20. F

Banning Tackle Football?

Newsom vetoed the bill.