Search results

1. E

Best Lake Trip? What’s best Lake Trip you’ve ever visited?

"Island?" Those realitors will try anything to jack up the price. Personally, I think Catawba's kind of pushing it. What's wrong with just being a peninsula? Racists.
  2. E

Toledo Area Basketball 23-24

connect the dots on that one for me?
  3. E

The Mandalorian/All Things Star Wars

I think it just presumes a reader's bias, that a "woman" in the position to even be chosen as a director in one of the largest franchises in history implies they do or do not have empathy the experiences of the average women in the target audience, which is worldwide. So as business people, are...
  4. E

I Don’t Get It…

It's a way to concrete that people are people. I do realize those videos are taken through the lens of the person aiming the camera as does seeing it "via Uncle Sam" or "as an American" or even as a particular type of American; business, tourist, missionary... Their responses to us are going to...
  5. E

The last four 7th season everything I remembered and even better with the rewatch and watching them just after Revenge. Added in the last two Jedi Tails and it all becomes a lot more than laser swords. Starting Bad Batch next.
  6. E

I Don’t Get It…

Do you REALLY think that you are "real life?" That you represent any kind of normalcy outside your own self-determined wedge of experience that you fear leaving? And you're butt-hurt they're not targeting you. You see one or two ads with someone that doesn't look, think, behave like you and you...
  7. E

College Scholarships

AvoidTaxPenalties P.O. Box 666 c/o eastisbest.guv East Toledo, Ohio 43605
  8. E

Silly little things I think you can get from rewatch. I think the writers trying to intimate that Luke and Leia a result of a little post-Clovis breakup whoopdydoo. Just after the Clovis storyline is Yoda's trip to discover post death ghosting. In that he's told there is "another Skywalker."...
  9. E

Musicians with Ohio connections

Haven't seen this one yet. Like many in R&B or Gospel, born in the south. Raised and career started in Toledo. Had a hit on the Sun Records label in the late 60's.
  10. E

That will be something to look for. Really bland character, until the end. I recently read the Aftermath series, which introduced a kid character, Temmin Wexley (who rebuilt a droid rumored to be HK-47), later seen as a chubby resistance pilot against the New Order Thanks. After seeing BB in...
  11. E

I Don’t Get It…

As you say, the title of the thread is "I don't get it." So some are explaining it. This particular is not that difficult, whether anyone considers these "woke" or not or whether they consider "woke" insulting or not. Their job is to market. To create business. It's always a gamble as Budweiser...
  12. E

So Revenge, Last bit of Season 7 and Bad Batch all run concurrently?
  13. E

Toledo Area Basketball 23-24

Who doesn't love a good gotcha.
  14. E

what about Bad Batch? Is that before, after or during Revenge?
  15. E

Best Lake Trip? What’s best Lake Trip you’ve ever visited?

If not Finger Lakes, the Onandaga in Syracuse. Big massive lake with no boats on it. One of the most polluted in the world. NY should do something to clean it up.
  16. E

What are you watching?

I've been hesitant to rewatch just because I worried it wouldn't hold up to how I viewed it first time. Let us know how it goes.