Search results

1. C

DI Springfield vs St Edward Updates (12/01/23)

All players were told to get out of bounds because no more time outs and I heard a coach yell field goal ready. Instead Q decides he can score. When I looked up at clock there were 2 seconds left so FG try could take place, but hey they are HS kids. Pros do it too.
  2. C

D I State Championahip: St. Edward vs Springfield Part 3

Why do have a Wildcat logo all you do is bash them every year. Step up and put your name on a coaching contract
  3. C

DI State Semifinal: Springfield vs. Cincinnati Moeller

So SHS might as well forfeit. Everybody in the State wants a rematch Moe vs Ed’s. If SHS gets blown out who cares. For a team that is a 12th seed it’s been a great season.
  4. C

Central Buckeye Conference (CBC) 2023

Don’t want to talk about a coach because he is a good dude. So we can agree to disagree.👍
  5. C

I doubt that
  6. C

2023 gwoc season

Family moved to the district in April. Turn the page
  7. C

I doubt that
  8. C

Springfield Wildcats

He coaches just like Cupps at Cville. Great coach but not good fit for the Field
  9. C

Division I State Championship: St. Edward (14-1) vs Springfield (13-1)

Well let’s hear it for the small college privileged kids. In theory they should win every game. Still rooting for the public school underdog. I just hope it is a good game
  10. C

Division 1 Semi Final: Archbishop Moeller (13-1) vs Springfield (12-1)

No they can’t beat Div 2 Graham. That is a dynasty.
  11. C

2 Springfield 3 centerville part 2

Rainy and cool Friday. IMO SHS is in trouble because they won’t be able to throw the ball. That means they will rely on run game also SHS has a hard time with teams that have a running QB.
  12. C

2 Springfield vs 7 fairmont rematch

Firebirds win. Discipline will decide this game and SHS doesn’t have any. FHS beat them once and they know they can do it again. FHS 28 SHS 21
  13. C

New Centerville Elk

I 20
  14. C

Springfield at centerville.

If Elks QB plays then Centerville wins. Their defensive front 7 are better than Wildcats offensive front. Elks will shut down passing game with pressure. IMO
  15. C

Pick North is looking for a week 2 opponent (Weekend of 8/26)

Springfield open week 2
  16. C

Jonathan Powell to Centerville?

Great recruiting
  17. C

Who wins D1?

Nobody can beat the Elks.
  18. C

Springfield vs marysville division 1 region 2 regional final

Monarchs defense is better than Springfields and their offense is better than Springfields. Springfield not as good as last year and Monarchs are better this year. Monarchs 34 Springfield 14