Search results

1. C

2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

CHCA posted their job in early March as soon as they lost in the tourney. Not sure what would be taking them so long.
  2. C

CHL 23-24

Never applied from what I was told.
  3. C

He will be gone as soon as he gets an opportunity. He interviewed for the Badin job last year. But not sure there is really anything available for him this year.
  4. C

What bigger school is open?
  5. C

State Champions

Every state champ is going to be a schools that “attracts” talent and/or has several transfers. Not complaining, it just is what it is. Very hard to win a state championship in basketball unless you “attract” talent.
  6. C

SWOH D1 Thread

Funny coming from a Moeller supporter.
  7. C

CHL 23-24

I didn't watch the 9 minute video... what's he saying?
  8. C

SWOH D1 Thread

More or less than Moeller?
  9. C

Who wins the GCL-Co Ed

I read that Badin has 5 seniors this year. But they have 29 sophomores in the program.
  10. C

R4 Final Centerville vs Moeller

It was a drive to the basket from above the top of the key. Once he got to the rim it was a decent shot, but I can’t believe Moeller forced the action there rather than holding the ball. It wasn’t like centerville forced them to go.
  11. C

R4 Final Centerville vs Moeller

It definitely doesn’t happen if Moeller doesn’t shoot with 30 seconds left in a tie game. Poor job managing the end of the 2OT.
  12. C

SWOH D1 Thread

Centerville blew a lead in regulation, Moeller blew a lead in first OT. Moeller had ball tie game with under a minute left. They could've easily held for last shot. Moeller drove and scored with 30 seconds left. Centerville hit a 3 with under 10 seconds left. Moeller drove the length of the...
  13. C

Comments by Badin's coach.....thoughts?

Badin’s coach made comments in the newspaper during the regular season about Purcell recruiting. I’m sure that fueled the fire.
  14. C

SWOH D1 Thread

D2 in southwest Ohio is way down also this year. No powerhouse city schools and the GCL schools (outside of maybe Alter) are not nearly as good as they’ve been in the past.
  15. C

GCL Co-ed 2023-24

Badin shooting a ton of 3’s recently. More than half their FGA have been 3’s in the tourney games so far. Shooting a bunch of 3’s in UD Arena isn’t always the easiest thing to do.
  16. C

CHL 23-24

I don’t think Wyoming won a state championship in 2004. I think that might be Reading you are thinking of.
  17. C

GCL Co-ed 2023-24

Yes I think the top 6 were allowed to pass in D2.
  18. C

GCL Co-ed 2023-24

Those teams went on the board before Badin. Woodward was the #2 seed and jumped in with the #1 seed Wyoming. That opened up the other two sectionals for other teams.
  19. C

GCL Co-ed 2023-24

Badin got a great tourney draw. #2 Woodward jumps in with #1 Wyoming. McNick jumped in with Taft.
  20. C

GMC 23-24

Sycamore... Burgess best player in the game.