Search results

1. C

Federal League 2023-2024

I hate these kids transferring no matter who they are and who they play for.
  2. C

First Amendment "Hamstringing" Federal Response To "Threatening Circumstances, From The Government's Perspective"

Overall I think the Constitution is a goner. It's just a matter of time maybe 15 to 20 or 25 years. Even today I don't believe there's any democrates with enough guts to stand up to the progressive wing of the party that seem to be growing larger and larger by the year. They have billions and...
  3. C

Hunter Changes Tune

It's the Russians!!
  4. C

Block buster Transfers to Canton McKinley

Do mods even monitor the football forum anymore?
  5. C

A look back...2020 the yr Parkway was stopped by the OHSAA and COVID from a possible trip to the state finals

On the other hand my team played the night before and lost and I remember thinking one more day and I could always make the argument my team probably would of won it all. 😁
  6. C

What did you learn today ?

Schumer is asking for the over throw of Israel's leader.
  7. C

CANTON McKINLEY BASKETBALL 2023-24

Who wanted Hall?
  8. C

Did President Biden Clinch Re-Election With His Strong State Of Union Address ??

So I guess the investigation into classified documents can continue and Biden should have no reason not to debate Trump then. Got it.
  9. C

Federal League 2023-2024

He never lived up to expectations after the merger and retired because if medical issues then resurfaced. You make it sound like McKinley fans ran him out of Canton which is not accurate
  10. C

CANTON McKINLEY BASKETBALL 2023-24

Good question. A lot of former players both football and basketball for some reason went to other schools. I'm not sure about this player but some were because they lived with their mom's who did not go to McKinley. One thing I say about Hall and now Weatherspoon they have to keep the players at...
  11. C

Who Pays When the Police Go Away?

Having to make cuts and defunding the police are two different things. You well know why defunding the police was pushed. Your smarter then this. Be better.
  12. C

Someone tell donald trump obama is not the president.

Are you sure Obama isn't the president?
  13. C

Federal League 2023-2024

McKinley must of drew the short straw to get Heights the first tournament game.
  14. C

Newcomers!!!! biden admin, new word for illegals!!!

Dems are masters of flipping the narrative with words.
  15. C

AMERICA'S SANCTUARY CITIES ARE FALLING APART

That individual was probably a bleeding heart liberal.
  16. C

Dementia Joe's Dog bites secret service members 24 times

I thought they finally got rid of the dog but never the less I think the individuals who took the brunt of the bites were secret service agents assigned to the white house. It's a wonder nobody has getting sued. To allow your dog to have bitten somebody at all especially unprovoked is negligence...
  17. C

Canton McKinley Boys Basketball Statistics

A lot of that stuff went away when somebody got made and wouldn't fund the site anymore. Don't get me started.
  18. C

CBS faces uproar after seizing investigative journalist’s files

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/ai3jguFB1aZNQc62/?mibextid=oFDknk