Search results

1. L

St. Xavier Football 2024

DoubleHelix is a Moeller fan, isn't he? Surprised he has nothing to say about this...
  2. L

Moeller President arrested in Nashville for being drunk and harassing women...

https://www.wlwt.com/article/archbishop-moeller-high-school-president-arrested-hyzdu/60165472#:~:text=The%20President%20of%20Archbishop%20Moeller,intoxication.According%20an%20affidavit%2C%20officers Outrageous...
  3. L

Moeller president arrested in Nashville for being drunk and harassing women...

https://www.wlwt.com/article/archbishop-moeller-high-school-president-arrested-hyzdu/60165472#:~:text=The%20President%20of%20Archbishop%20Moeller,intoxication.According%20an%20affidavit%2C%20officers Hmm....
  4. L

St. X. Basketball thread '23-'24

He won the game, didn't he? If the stupid rules are going to allow (in fact, encourage) that BS, then you are a bad coach if you don't take advantage of it. Still trying to understand how anyone could think that that should be the rule. It's not like allowing the opposing coach to choose from...
  5. L

It was a disappointing end to a somewhat promising season. Interesting that Lakota East then lost to Hamilton Saturday 55-50 and now Hamilton goes on to play Sycamore (who St. X beat 47 - 25 in the regular season). It is not unreasonable to think this team could/should have won Sectionals and...
  6. L

I love that Elder and Moeller fans care so much about the X basketball program that they are trolling the St. X pages. X basketball must be finally headed in the right direction...
  7. L

As I thought, crazy stalker troll.
  8. L

Nobody is telling you what you are and aren't allowed to do. Just seems odd that you are that interested in something that has nothing to do with your school. But hey, if that's what floats your boat, you do you, buddy!
  9. L

You have an unhealthy obsession with X. May ask why? Did you get denied entrance? Seems very odd..
  10. L

Great win Bombers. Can't argue with wins against good teams. Still a little skeptical but if we come away from Friday with a W, I will be a full-on believer!
  11. L

This. 22 turnovers?? 10-30 shooting? That's great. I am concerned about the offense. Some nice wins and that wack-a-doodle Cooper game. We won't really know what this team is until GCL season starts as this Springfield team looks pretty bad. The Pickerington North game will be a good...
  12. L

This team is interesting. Nice to win and hold a team to 26. But to score only 41??
  13. L

Not a good look for OHSAA

This is the dumbest of dumb arguments that radiodaveagain has made/written (and that is saying a lot). The OHSAA is an organization organized by the member schools and is a private institution (just like the NCAA). It doesn't get tax dollars. It needs to get money from somewhere either by...
  14. L

Can someone explain this to me? They are 2-3 and lost to Elder 60 -28?? And they beat us 74-56?? Wtf....
  15. L

St. Xavier Football 2024

Don't you have young men from Moeller whose body parts you would like to admire/discuss on the Moeller Board? Pretty sure the FBI would be interested in the pictures you have saved on your computer. As far as board interlopers go, pretty sure you win that prize BY A LONGSHOT. Nobody here...
  16. L

St. Xavier Football 2024

It's funny that a Moe poster posts more over here than on his own site. Did he get thrown out? Does he really, really wish he was a Bomber? Both??? Hmm...
  17. L

St. Xavier Football 2024

Thanks for the sad emoji Birdshit - I would be sad if I were you too!!
  18. L

2023 Football

10 years and counting - and now that Jordan Marshall is gone, you will keep counting - maybe forever. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  19. L

St. Xavier Football 2024

10 years and counting - and now that Jordan Marshall is gone, you will keep counting - maybe forever. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  20. L

2023 Football

Moe football - closing out a decade of “wait until next year”. 😊