Search results

1. W

Coaches Lying on records for seeding purposes

I wonder what the most matches wrestled during the high school season is in Ohio? Al Melchiorre, Columbus Bishop Watterson (1980-81) went 61-10 and Jay Nino, Genoa (2013-14) went 65-2.
  2. W

Northwest Ohio Realignment

Somebody turned 3 years old on Friday!!
  3. W

>

A 2021 study conducted by the UCLA Medical Center found that Google Translate preserved the overall meaning for 82.5% of the translations.
  4. W

2023 Northern Buckeye Conference

This is true. Joseph is about 10" taller than Dad. An incredible human being like his father
  5. W

Joseph never once stepped foot on a college campus for camps or any type of football combine. D-1 colleges in the area (UT/BG) showed interest but it was very clear he was going to college for baseball. Had he have shown interest in playing football at the next level, the offers would have...
  6. W

You haven’t seen him lately, huh?
  7. W

No he didn’t… you are just being an idiot
  8. W

Joseph Dzierwa is the best QB on Michigan State's campus right now 😉. He had all the tools to compete as a D1 QB.
  9. W

Toledo St. Francis head coach resigns halfway through season.

I'm tired of looking at the TV news I'm tired of driving hard and paying dues I figure, baby, I've got nothing to lose I'm tired of being blue 🎼🎶🎵 That’s why I an going to k-k-k-k-k-k-k
  10. W

He coached at Gibsonburg this year.
  11. W

Very productive!
  12. W

I didn't know that someone with 15 career posts on yappi is now the authority over everything NBC... thanks tho... Jim Hairbaugh sucks
  13. W

Jim Hairbaugh sucks... not a rumor
  14. W

What underthetights said. Genoa doesn't run a WingT.
  15. W

Northern Buckeye Conference Spread Pick'em 2023

I never liked Hayden Fox as a coach. I get it, I am a Michael Dybinski fan, you are not...
  16. W

Northern Buckeye Conference Spread Pick'em 2023

Not chance. You don't get coach of the year for beating 6 teams with losing records 2 divisions lower than you... facts
  17. W

I want my Mom and Dad’s America back…
  18. W

I just pissed myself