Search results

1. D

Northwest Ohio Realignment

Agreed...the former staff were nice guys, but defensively especially didn't play fundamentally sound football.
  2. D

Looks like the maumee job has been filled.
  3. D

2022 Three Rivers Athletic Conference football, the final season. Who wins the title?

Ahls had no interest in the Ivy League? I was surprised that TCC’s qb didn’t have more offers and looks.
  4. D

I can see that from a cultural fit and size standpoint. I need to get a map out though before I give it my “yes” vote.
  5. D

What are you referring to?
  6. D

Northern Buckeye Conference 2021

Maumee has two good classes. They are cycling up. With the right coach, they could be very competitive in the nbc. I am still perplexed why the nbc let them in.
  7. D

Toledo Area Basketball 22-23

I am not sure that basketball players at maumee are required to lift in the off-season. I could be wrong though. I am pretty sure that "lifting in the off-season" is something that most schools probably do.
  8. D

Any thoughts on the Springfield job? I think that has the potential to be a good job. Not sure though how many assistant coaches are on staff. I do know that at least one Springfield teacher/coach (Ryan Grooms) coached for AW.
  9. D

Toledo Area Basketball 22-23

With 10 returning seniors, maumee could be improved this year. The Maumee coach was hired to change the culture of the program. This is his 5th year, so hopefully the panther community will see some dividends in their last year in the NLL
  10. D

There is a rumor that Elyria Catholic is interested in the SBC....
  11. D

Northern Buckeye Conference 2021

yes
  12. D

2022 Northern Lakes League

Agreed. Bryan is a traditional powerhouse despite being considerably smaller than Maumee. The AD at maumee should have had the foresight not to schedule them. ;-) I do know that maumee did reach out to Rossford, lake, swanton and there was no reciprocal interest. The other schools have to...
  13. D

I think Fostoria should go to the SBC. I would like to see BG or LB to the NBC.
  14. D

It came down to gates. One year Maumee played Woodward and Woodward brought 36 paying fans. The fact that the last time they played Bowsher, Bowsher had issues such as not having anyone to man the clock at freshmen and jv games. Also, in theory, Bryan is no powerhouse and a division lower. On...
  15. D

Maumee has bowsher, Bryan, and springfield for OOC next fall. Keep your fingers crossed. I would concur with this. The freshman QB is the real deal and Maumee had success as you pointed out at the freshmen and JV level. They also have some size in the freshmen and sophomore classes. They...
  16. D

Maumee has bowsher, Bryan, and springfield for OOC next fall. Keep your fingers crossed.
  17. D

Why the drop off at Springfield since gooch left? Just the natural cycle of talent or are their numbers down? I will say that I stand corrected regarding maumee. I did think early on (me being an optimist) that they would win a game or two this year. They have had some success at the fresh and...
  18. D

Where they should be!
  19. D

That is true...but football and basketball pay the bills and bring arguably the most recognition.
  20. D

If I was St Francis or St. Johns, I would rather be independent than do this.