Search results

1. M

Ohio State Football 2024

That, and not tackling in a Spring game. Can't be soft/lack physicality against the Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, and Michigan of the World
  2. M

How Many Months Until Michigan’s Title is Vacated?

OSU was clocked. Not just to UM for 3 years, but add Mizzou
  3. M

Please remind me again why are we tick tocking?
  4. M

I'm not sure. But, their expertise coming from Baltimore was a great help
  5. M

He hired MacDonald and Minter as well because Harbaugh thought those 2 would help him win. Harbaugh had to know what he was doing. Serious upgrade in Defense
  6. M

I'm proud of you. Tick tock, Michigan is the National Champs around the clock.
  7. M

He didn't hire him under the premise, "hey, cheat for me."
  8. M

Harbaugh didn't require Stalions "help "
  9. M

Ohio State Football 2024

Keep up the great work, Monty Python
  10. M

Ohio State Football 2024

Yep, Rodriguez/Hoke run is over
  11. M

Ohio State Football 2024

Never heard of Monty until you brought it up. So, there's that. I'm not afraid of anything regarding topic. Yes, a likely sanction, but not of anything earth-shattering
  12. M

Ohio State Football 2024

Oh, and where they going to go? Michigan isn't an NFL pipeline like OSU. Even your boy Herbstreit stated OSU players are more about the NFL than Michigan is to TEAM
  13. M

Ohio State Football 2024

Of course it was a down year if Michigan won. Seldom anyone said anything about breaking in New QBs at Playoff announcement. In fact, it was Alabama was going to hammer Michigan. And when Michigan hammered Washington, the cheating talk ramped up. We all have to sleep well at night. You...
  14. M

Ohio State Football 2024

Well here's a Jake guarantee; punishment won't be as bad as you think.
  15. M

Ohio State Football 2024

Stroud wasn't afforded the opportunity because Young and Williams were just better. What was your reasoning again why Michigan won over OSU in 23?
  16. M

Ohio State Football 2024

You have it all figured out, including TCU using dummies signals and Stroud winning Heisman over Young in 21 and Williams in 22.
  17. M

1 person allegedly may have violated an outdated and overblown rule. It's still about execution 21 MSU executed enough to win 21 Georgia plenty executed enough to win 22 TCU, yes TCU executed enough to win 23 last 8 games, UM executed enough to win If you're crying foul, and simply think...
  18. M

2024 home runs and hits leaders

Kike' Hernandez belted one for LAD tonight
  19. M

Philadelphia Flyers Coach does BS move.....

Detroit had their whole season to control destiny. But, I'm not going to lie; I can't stand the red wings.
  20. M

NCAA got their wish; Harbaugh to the NFL Patriots spygate and Deflategate? Went on to win more Supers Bowl Astros? Went on to 2 World Series appearances, winning 1 Michigan? Went 8-0 against tougher competition en route to winning Natty. As some credible pundits have stated, whatever...