Search results

1. B

700 WLW

It started in the 1960s and has grown since then...not really new
  2. B

The Official 2024 Reds season thread

He has yet to make it though a season without long stints on the DL. He hasn't proven his body is capable of the additional workload. Matter of fact, it's proven that it can't handle the stresses of a MLB season. What's Hunter going to do, request a trade? HAHAHA And most competitors want/ask...
  3. B

You'll never understand that baseball isn't like it was in the 80s-90s will you. There will never be a pitcher that pitches that way again. At some point you may figure that out. And comparing Hunter Greene to Justin Verlander and Garrett Cole has to be a joke right? He's won 9 major league...
  4. B

700 WLW

Always a busy news day when the host breaks out the NPR argument that's been going on for years now. And George Floyd isn't what spawned DEI programs/laws...they'd been around for decades.
  5. B

Is Tiger Woods chances of winning a major over?

Because he has a habit of becoming injured/sick when he's out of contention. And one of the sacred rules of golf is that they walk the course. I believe there was one exception made for a guy with some disease but not until ordered by the courts.
  6. B

Right....go in and ask why you're being treated the same as every other MLB pitcher? A guy who's been plagued by injuries? While pitchers are dropping like flies around the league....sure go in and cause a scene in April because you haven't learned how to pitch efficiently which is a big reason...
  7. B

Is Tiger Woods chances of winning a major over?

Outside the remarkable performance at the 2019 Masters, Tiger hadn't won a Major since 2007. He's won a total of 3 tournaments in the last decade. I'm pretty sure his best years are behind us. It's a miracle he's been able to play at all since the accident and I was actually shocked he played...
  8. B

700 WLW

What do you mean by "for the most part"...because the people you talk about are definitely in the minority. I doubt you've crossed paths with many trans people in your day to day life. Yet they seem to have you pretty rattled
  9. B

700 WLW

People quote religion as why they don't except that lifestyle...then you're surprised they mock religion?
  10. B

In two months you'll be on here complaining that Bell changes his lineup too often. And he does change his lineup often. But now you're stating this is probably the lineup for the next 161 games? You're a strange breed of fan
  11. B

2023 MLB General Chat

Even if she knew what's it matter? She's not being investigated for anything.
  12. B

2023 MLB General Chat

What the hell are you talking about?
  13. B

2023 MLB General Chat

Yea their stories don't seem to add up. And they seemed like best friends this morning
  14. B

2024 NCAA Pick'Em

125 - 3 - Drake Ayala – IOWA 133 - 6 - Vito Arujau – COR 141 - 5 - Anthony Echemendia – ISU 149 - 14 - Dylan D`emilio – OHST 157 - 8 - Peyton Robb – NEB 165 - 4 - David Carr – ISU 174 - 9 - Carter Starocci – PSU 184 - 2 - Isaiah Salazar – MINN 197 - 7 - Zach Glazier – IOWA 285 - 1 - Greg...
  15. B

2024 B10 Pick'Em

125 4. Patrick McKee (MINN) 133 7. Braxton Brown (MD) 141 3. Real Woods (IOWA) 149 5. Dylan D’Emilio (OSU) 157 8. Joey Blaze (PUR) 165 6. Cameron Amine (MICH) 174 2. Shane Griffith (MICH) 184 4. Ryder Rogotzke (OSU) 197 9. Ben Vanadia (PUR) 285 1. Greg Kerkvliet (PSU)
  16. B

Sports Talk Radio - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

*fired because he got mad a HIGH SCHOOL basketball coach was fired...called a kid on the team a meth head, said he was going to go there and beat the hell out of all the school board members and said the town was nothing but meth, AIDS and needles. Not sure that really has anything to do about...
  17. B

B10 Thoughts

Looking forward to heading to Baltimore on Friday. First time going to Big Tens
  18. B

Sports Talk Radio - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

There are way more guns and manufactures of guns than when you were younger. There's been ways to make ghost guns for decades but only easier now. Illegal but not like criminals care about that. Military members account for more mass shootings than any other profession. Also rank at the top...
  19. B

Coaches Lying on records for seeding purposes

I remember when Princeton's coach used placement at a tournament his kid didn't wrestle.
  20. B

OSU / MSU

Been a whole season and I'm still yelling TWO for every takedown. Now I have to due additional mental math? This sport is getting too advanced for me