Search results

1. dman

Freestyle state duals

9:00 am Sunday April 21st at Austintown Fitch High School 21 Teams 7 mats
  2. dman

High school State title talk!

OHSAA is working towards more divisions expect 4 in wrestling eventually - a lot more money in 4 divisions than in 3. Who cares how many kids celebrate - the more the merrier.
  3. dman

2024 B10 Pick'Em

125 9. Dean Peterson (RUT) 133 14. Brody Teske (IOWA) 141 3. Real Woods (IOWA) 149 4. Tyler Kasak (PSU) 157 8. Joey Blaze (PUR) 165 6. Cameron Amine (MICH) 174 2. Shane Griffith (MICH) 184 5. Jaden Bullock (MICH) 197 1. Aaron Brooks (PSU) 285 7. Bradley Hill (IOWA)
  4. dman

2024 State Tournament Predictions Report

Medina is at Perrysburg not NC
  5. dman

Hold Backs Getting out of Control...

Being older is an advantage - read "Outlier" - parents are allowed to hold back their kids - it's one move a parent can make that gives their kid a better shot at winning - I don't buy that the kid made the decision - they will do what their parents tell them to do - I don't buy multiple reasons...
  6. dman

Brayton Feister leads all wrestlers in Most Dominant stat

Kid is impressive - probably end up in the NFL.
  7. dman

Champion By Design

If you are putting it all on the line you gotta get right in your mind! www.championbydesign.com
  8. dman

NEXT UP - 2023 U20 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

Right lol - He gets his intelligence from his mom so he should be good!
  9. dman

Possible High Schools for 8th Grade OAC JH State Placers

Since everyone just continually brings up age and grade just label the kids Age as of State Tournament F14 F15 F16 S15 S16 S17 J16 J17 J18 S17 S18 S19 by the way this is a jk
  10. dman

NEXT UP - 2023 U20 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS

Good Luck to my son who will be officiating it!
  11. dman

Penn State adds Nagao, Truax, and Messenbrink

Reminds me of slo-pitch softball in the Youngstown area in the 1980’s tons of leagues and teams - the Steel Valley League had 60 teams as the 90’s rolled in all the better players started getting together on the same teams - they ended up going with an upper and lower division - it dwindled...
  12. dman

Most Dominant Wrestler

I like the system but many of our B team wrestlers are ahead of our A team wrestlers.
  13. dman

NCAA rule change proposals... BIG changes

If you ride someone for 1 minute you should get an automatic point - then as long as there is no eminent scoring - brought both back to feet.
  14. dman

Free agent contact info for USA OH State Freestyle Duals

If you are looking to get picked up on a team for The USA OH state freestyle dual meet championships at Austintown Fitch on April 23rd please post weight name and contact info - Coaches that need weights will contact you directly. This is for U16 and USA Junior division only.
  15. dman

USA OH State Freestyle Duals

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1noRa609bKf4PVSZRCsUP3fW-Mxm1cbeP/edit Registration is Open
  16. dman

USA OH State Freestyle Duals

Come wrestle in one of the most fun tournaments of the year ! The USA OH State Freestyle duals Teams made up of U16 and Junior wrestlers. The tournament is at Austintown Fitch High School Sunday April 23rd - if interested please email Dom Mancini dmanwrestling@gmail.com. Teams that participated...
  17. dman

Alliance Top Gun Tournament is back this Friday (1/13) and Saturday (1/14)!

Many weren't around when he threw Elvis out of the building - its where the saying came from “Elvis has left the building”
  18. dman

Alliance Top Gun Tournament is back this Friday (1/13) and Saturday (1/14)!

Much like the abdominal snowman he knows when to turn it on and when to be amicable. However, im worried about the two year layoff i fear he may be destroying un credentialed people on the floor
  19. dman

RIP Jerry Pardue

Robby wrestled for a year at Cincinnati Club Team transferred to LSU where he as a two time all American and then they dropped their program and he transferred to Ohio U where he was an all American once. I used to wrestle with him in practice he was so fast ! and crazy he sent Jim Jordan a...
  20. dman

Tom Tomeo Camp