Search results

1. V

Are you a true West Sider??

Learned earlier today that the old Porter Paint store on Glenway is changing over to a Watsons concentrating on selling pool supplies and hot tubs.
  2. V

Heard today that Westside Auto (next to Starbucks on Glenway) is moving into the old Autozone building.
  3. V

I noticed the old McSwain carpet store on Glenway will be turned into a laundry mat.
  4. V

I noticed today that they have started working/clearing land for the new BW3's located next to the Dent Kroger.
  5. V

I noticed today that the Pittsburgh Paint store on Glenway has closed.
  6. V

I learned today that a Chipotle is going to be built on one of the front lots outside of the Sam's on Northbend Road.
  7. V

Does anyone remember the Plymouth dealership in the mid-60's where planet fitness is located now?
  8. V

Learned today the space that Panera use to occupy on Glenway Ave. is going to be converted into Mercy Health physician offices.
  9. V

I noticed today that they tore the old bank down across the street from Our Lady of Lourdes. Rumor is that they are putting in a new Gold Star since they recently closed the one in the shopping center. No new updates on Auto Zone.
  10. V

Noticed today that they are starting to tear down the houses on Muddy Creek across from the Ameristop as part of the MSD storm water project.
  11. V

I heard today that the old Best Buy in Glenway Crossing is going to be a Burlington Coat Factory.
  12. V

I noticed opposite Panda Express in the shopping center, near Planet Fitness, it appears that they are installing a charging station for electric vehicles. Looks similar to the one at Meijer in Dent.
  13. V

Heard today that the PNC Bank on Glen Crossing is scheduled to close on February 18th
  14. V

I saw today that the old Pep Boys on Glenway has an autozone sign in front of it.