Search results

1. pcbuck

Former High School Stars in Professional Baseball

Ryan Feltner (Walsh Jesuit and Ohio State) is projected to be the #4 starter for the Colorado Rockies this season.
  2. pcbuck

Former High School Stars in Professional Baseball

Dominic Canzone (Ohio State and Walsh Jesuit) is projected to start in LF for the Seattle Mariners, according to Daniel Kramer of MLB.com. He hit .316 with 4 doubles, 4 home runs, and 11 RBI in 43 plate appearances in the spring Cactus League.
  3. pcbuck

HOFV Update - More Good News!!

This should be mandatory for him. Maybe a catchy title like "2000 bones for Chiefy Jones" would work.
  4. pcbuck

Block buster Transfers to Canton McKinley

I already did that, which you clearly know since you quoted my post saying it was out of line. Are you misogynistic as well then? Because no Massillon fan called out that poster that I quoted who denigrated all women’s sports.
  5. pcbuck

HOFV Update - More Good News!!

He's really upset now that he won't be able to go to Oregon for the Tigers game this fall. Expect more of this in the future. Also expect to see the gofundme: "Help heff get to Oregon."
  6. pcbuck

Block buster Transfers to Canton McKinley

One Massillon fan said this "if you have to rely on girls sports to make yourself feel relevant....then I don't know what to tell you." He said this a few weeks later "Congratulation to the Massillon Tiger cheerleaders, in their first season (and only second month competing) they finished as...
  7. pcbuck

2024 Federal League

Only to someone who thinks the Suburban League is one conference. I listed the number of titles for the teams that are currently in each conference. Easy to figure out what I was doing.
  8. pcbuck

2024 Federal League

I'm not doing any adjusting, especially since more than half of the Suburban League joined in 2015, the GCC formed in 2015, and the AAC formed in 2008 with 19 former members already. Your opinion would hold a lot more value if you were a fan of a team in a conference or if you knew anything...
  9. pcbuck

2024 Federal League

Updated
  10. pcbuck

St. Ignatius basketball 2023-2024

Overall Delaware Hayes was 16/47 (34%). They shot 7/15 in the 3rd quarter (47%)
  11. pcbuck

2024 Federal League

This is his 6th year. He's a 5-time All American with 1 redshirt year in 2019 and an extra year due to COVID He was named All American in 2020 (COVID year) due to his seeding prior to the tournament. 2021 NCAA Champion 2022 NCAA 3rd 2023 NCAA Runner up 2024 NCAA Finalist
  12. pcbuck

2024 Federal League

Since certain people didn't know that the Suburban League was 2 separate conferences, I thought I'd list the teams in these conferences. GCC: Brunswick, Euclid, Medina, Mentor, Strongsville, Cleveland Heights, Shaker Heights. AAC: Austintown Fitch, Boardman, Canfield, Howland, Warren Harding SL...
  13. pcbuck

Best storyteller songs?

One song I liked growing up that I've been thinking about recently is Jail House Rap by the Fat Boys In jail, in jail, without no bail.
  14. pcbuck

What's in your wallet?

Earlier this week I got the sign up bonus of 35K Hyatt points. They also give an extra point per dollar spent in the 1X category in the first 6 months, up to 15K points. Because of this and because of the extra free night at a Category 1-4 hotel if you spend $15,000 in a calendar year, I've...
  15. pcbuck

2024 Federal League

Greater Cleveland Conference (7 teams)-54 Championships All American Conference (5 teams)- 16 Championships
  16. pcbuck

2024 Federal League

Suburban League American (8 teams)-28 Championships Suburban League National (8 teams)-61 Championships. 25 were won by Brecksville Gymnastics.
  17. pcbuck

2024 Federal League

I wasn't trying to disprove Striker's post from 3 weeks ago at all. My point is that Federal League teams have many team state championships in many different sports. NOT a one trick pony.
  18. pcbuck

2024 Federal League

The Federal League teams (7 teams) have a combined 55 OHSAA Team State Championships in 14 sports. 5 of the 7 teams have OHSAA team titles in 3 or more different sports. This is of course led by Canton McKinley with 27 OHSAA titles in 8 sports followed by North Canton Hoover with 11 titles in 4...
  19. pcbuck

Jr. High 3 timers

If I remember correctly he was at 152.
  20. pcbuck

Jr. High 3 timers

Tortorici definitely wrestled in high school. I remember seeing some box scores in the Plain Dealer with Euclid results. He was losing more matches than he won, which left me thinking something must be going on.