Search results

1. Y

No State Finals attendence thread?

Thank you Cliffy Clavin.
  2. Y

1942 Steubenville Big Red vs Struthers Wildcats

Need a rematch of this game. And might want to do it ASAP.
  3. Y

DII Massillon vs Hoban Updates (11/30/23)

Arguable call. Should have been the 5 yard variety.
  4. Y

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Even Massillon can’t screw this one up. Hoban gift wrapped this championship to the tigers. Hate to add this is the worst edition of Hoban in the last decade.
  5. Y

DIV State Semifinal: Canton South vs. Cleveland Glenville

You make some good points Panther. That could effect Canton South most definitely.
  6. Y

DIV State Semifinal: Canton South vs. Cleveland Glenville

Intimidation and shock and awe 🫢. You’re kidding I hope. Why would teams be intimidated by Glenville (or anyone for that matter)? Granted Glenville brings the heat no doubt but you’re very naive in thinking players are scared of them. It will come down to execution and ultimately jimmies and...
  7. Y

Region 9: #1 Youngstown Ursuline vs #7 Chardon

B or C team?
  8. Y

And what power 5 schools are these incredibly strong Defensive Linemen going? Ursuline got outplayed last night but acting like Chardon is St. Edwards or Hoban isn’t even remotely near the truth.
  9. Y

Blue turf is kinda ugly but different for sure.
  10. Y

Thank McMurph
  11. Y

Don’t know if this has been posted but anywhere streaming live video even $ cost something. I can’t find it anywhere? Please post if you know. Thank you.
  12. Y

Region 14: #1 Sandusky Perkins vs #2 Cleveland Glenville

Cleveland Browns Stadium 🫢
  13. Y

Region 17: #1 Perry vs #2 Canfield South Range

👍Good luck to South Range going forward. I know a few guys that had kids on they team and both are first class individuals.
  14. Y

I watch some lower level (again not a dig like you trying to suggest), lower division sound better to you? Just like most people I pay attention to the big schools, where most of the better players gravitate toward. If you live in a small school district and have a way (open enrollment...
  15. Y

No not a Mooney guy. Not even close.
  16. Y

Wow - that’s not what I said. Your taking it a little personal my friend.
  17. Y

I think the turnout will be average to below average for this game. Once you get to the little divisions (5,6 & 7) you don’t get many, if any casual fans. These divisions don’t have the size, speed or athleticism that D 1 & 2 (and some select D3 & 4) have so unless your family or have school...
  18. Y

Region 15: #1 Steubenville vs #2 Thornville Sheridan

This is the weakest of the D4 regions. Don’t think the champ is coming from this region.
  19. Y

Region 5: #1 Hoban vs #2 Walsh Jesuit

I’ll be rooting for the Timmy Tyrell led Hoban Knights. Let’s Go!!!!!
  20. Y

D3 Region 9 Playoff thread

Mansfield beat Canfield so Canfield should be ranked high teens or low twenties.