Joe's Economy And Bidenomics

WOW - that's a Stretch ......... You're Not a Democrat -
  2. 2

Trump or Biden

3. 2

Trump or Biden

4. 2

Electric Cars - Autos - What's Next !

Funny what an Election year does to the Democrats F'd Up Agenda https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-administration-considering-ev-switch-delay-weak-demand
  5. 2

CFP Title Game: Michigan vs Washington

Maybe they need to take those Out of Date Rules and Catapult them into the 20th century !
  6. 2

You do realize ...... Michigan doesn't need your signs to Execute ! But apparently - 'Bama needs an Opponents Offensive Play Signals, in order to Defend Properly...
  7. 2

So ....... why do I think the smart call is - Win the Toss = Michigan wants the Ball first ? !
  8. 2

10 to 1 ...... He starts Bitching at players - and with these insanely Long Commercial breaks, we'll see if he can keep his mouth shut !
  9. 2

I think this is a very smart point ..... 2 RB able to get it done - Corum of course, and that other Dude that ran wild on the Bucks last year !!! Wash - allowed the Texas RB's 6.42 yds per attempt, that is wild !
  10. 2

Michigan vs Alabama

I was upset over the Missou game ..... shocked the QB Talent was not deeper !!! but got a little revenge with Bama Loss ..... Got to hand it to UM for finding other avenues to help deliver a way to win. .... less than 10 yards Total for Return Yards -punt & kick .... No points for...
  11. 2

Michigan vs Alabama

I hope, you let your stock broker do his own picking ? Because in football ..... Because you suck at it. Erin Brockovich Movie Clip https://y.yarn.co/dd56f3c2-1b74-406a-b3f0-b3aeb3bf9042.mp4
  12. 2

Michigan vs Alabama

from the Regular Season .... Big 10 fans Love their Football !!!! Most-watched games Ohio St-Mich (Fox): 19.1M Colo-Ore (ABC): 10.03M OSU-ND (NBC): 9.98M PSU-OSU (Fox): 9.96M CSU-Colo (ESPN): 9.3M FSU-LSU (ABC): 9.17M Mich-PSU (Fox): 9.16M Ala-Aub (CBS): 9.1M LSU-Ala (CBS): 8.82M...
  13. 2

Healthcare costs

In last Yesterdays Mail Got a 11.36% Increase on my monthly Health Insurance Premium - 2 Person Policy - and a change in my Out of POCKET - 7% increase on
  14. 2

Ohio State Football 2023

9 Ohio State Football Players Are Officially Transferring Wow this Sucks QB Kykle McCord Running back Evan Pryor center Victor Cutler Jr defensive end Omari Abor cornerbacks Jyaire Brown and Ryan Turner, safeties Cameron Martinez and Kye Stokes and kicker Parker Lewis
  15. 2

Sen. Bob Menendez and wife. . . . . . is the end near??? (with question marks)

We may have a job for Chris Christy .............. I'd run for this Guys Senate Seat
  16. 2

Global Warming