Search results

1. Irwin20

If Your Team had the First 5 Picks in the NFL Draft

I was watching ESPN Mock tonight. They had the Bengals taking Murphy in R1.
  2. Irwin20

GCL Coed 2024

McNicholas coach Mike Orlando is from Stuebenville. Pretty sure he knows what to expect. The 2024 team should be pretty good. I’m sure he expects a competitive game. The Alter-Big Red result in the post season also gives me some hope.
  3. Irwin20

Trouble in Columbia

Lol, ok I didn’t search all night. In the 20-30 minutes I was viewing and the cops were arresting people all of the Lib channels were talking about Trump. It was an observation. I’m sure it pained MSNBC to have to finally cover some bad behavior from their core audience.
  4. Irwin20

Trouble in Columbia

Police making mass arrests at NYU. Quick trip around the dial not a word on CNN, MSNBC etc. they have panels discussing the Trump trial. Their viewership is down tonight as many are being loaded into police busses.
  5. Irwin20

What’s worse?

Haiti is much better now.
  6. Irwin20

GCL Coed 2024

Man that sucks. Like to see Catholic High schools succeed. Any idea why? McNicholas, where my 3 kids went, is going the opposite direction 200 or so Freshmen this year and close to that number for the Fall. Likely will be D3.
  7. Irwin20

I heard a whopper of a story about Trump yesterday?

Last known photo of Uncle Bosie.
  8. Irwin20

2024 Schedules - Division IV

Yes. Also 4 games from 2013-2016 I believe. They split 2 wins each.
  9. Irwin20

Juror #11

So does it have to be a unanimous decision in this civil trial? Seems I’ve heard conflicting reports.
  10. Irwin20

What are you watching?

Watched Baby Reindeer on Netflix. Walked by it a few times when looking for something to view. 7 episodes none more than 45 minutes. Based on a true story. I finished it in a day and a half. Recommend 8/10.
  11. Irwin20

If Your Team had the First 5 Picks in the NFL Draft

Your favorite NFL team has picks 1-5 (and no others) in the NFL draft who do you take? You can’t trade your picks for addition picks later in the draft. My picks: Steelers: 1.Marvin Harrison OSU Wr 2.Olu Fashanu Penn St OT 3.Quinjon Mitchell. Toledo DB 4.Jackson PowersJohnson Oregon C 5...
  12. Irwin20

2023 Pittsburgh Steelers

These are most of the guys I’ve seen mentioned. Curious that you listed QB as a need. Steelers have 3 vets now. I doubt they draft another probably just pick up a free agent. If I had to guess I think 1. Center 2. WR 3. DB
  13. Irwin20

San Francisco Making it illegal for stores to close

Maybe. I was just reminded today that more people in California voted for Trump in the last election than any other state. Even more than Texas. Perhaps it is those people relocating.
  14. Irwin20

McSurley out at Clinton Massie

There are some very wealthy farmers in the district. 400k is pretty impressive I’ll give you that.
  15. Irwin20

Pittsburgh Pirates Thread

Chapman gets tossed for questioning the umps strike zone.
  16. Irwin20

I guess I should have put a ? after the title of this thread…
  17. Irwin20

Ohio VolleyTalk

Looking at the roster it appears McNick has only one senior and the remaining are all juniors. Is that accurate?
  18. Irwin20

Pittsburgh Pirates Thread

Bucs split with Phillies. Cutch hits #300. Suwinski GSlam.
  19. Irwin20

Good news.
  20. Irwin20

Joe Biden's Dangerous World

Good summary: In the past three years, the Taliban returned to power in Afghanistan, Russia invaded Ukraine, Hamas invaded Israel, China increased its pressure on Taiwan, the China-Russian partnership solidified, Houthi terrorists wreaked havoc on Red Sea shipping, Iran moved closer to...