Search results

1. E

Holy War Part 1?: St. Ignatius (4-1) vs. St. Edward (5-1)

🙄 no one cares about that pansy sport!
  2. E

Holy War Part 1?: St. Ignatius (4-1) vs. St. Edward (5-1)

If the eagles can score early and force the wildcats to pass I think it can get ugly fast. that being said the Ed’s offense is a grind it out young group so I for see a close one , but it could come to special teams and both teams struggle in that dept. Eagles 17 Cats 10
  3. E

Best and worst offenses in HS football (scheme not team)

They haven’t won Jack with the 5 wide , ask mentor the same it’s a one dimensional offense. Even with Mitch tribsky and Drew Allar they failed to win the big one.
  4. E

St. Edward @ Massillon

Um Gibson and render on the state title team went to Pitt and northwestern.
  5. E

2022 St. Edward Football

Just go away already sheesh
  6. E

2022 St. Edward Football

Idk what’s so hard to understand, the school knows how much money the parents make , if they can pay the full tuition they do. A few vouchers are a drop in the bucket of the 900 plus kids. St Ed’s isint some 100yr old institution with endless bank account backers.
  7. E

2022 St. Edward Football

“Deep pocket boosters” lol keep dreaming. It’s called need based …… the kids have to have a certain gpa to keep any money off they might or might not get.
  8. E

2022 St. Edward Football

I think our offense is just young and big , we wear ppl out. We need some big plays here and there , offense is still a work in progress. It seems like our stud DEs always show up late when needed. These tight games are a great learning experiences for our brutal schedule. My only fear is...
  9. E

St. Edward @ Massillon

The 05 rubber bowl game still hurts after all these yrs 🥲 3&30 is all that needs to be said
  10. E

Who’s the true number one team in the state moe or Ed’s

Just like all those Springfield comments last year ……. Then when Ed’s spanked them you were silent lol
  11. E

2022 St. Edward Football

This ! The haters think the school just throws free money around to all the primer athletes in north east Ohio. It’s the easy cop out when they get beat by St. Ed’s, or any private for that matter.
  12. E

2022 St. Edward Football

Here we go again ……. Beating the dead 🐎
  13. E

2022 St. Edward Football

We can win them all…….
  14. E

Week 3: Glenville 2-0 at Avon 2-0

Iv played against them , coached against them and seem them practice first hand. Coach Ginn does great things and gets kids to college. Glenville has more nfl talent and prob power 5 talent in the last 20 yrs then anyone else and zero hardware to show for it. Lost in a title game to HD because...
  15. E

For the amount of talent coach Ginn has had for 20 plus years and to literally loose every close game because of football fundamentals is embarrassing… guess they don’t coach special teams , esp kicking fg / xp , punts , not getting ridc penalties in meaningful moments.
  16. E

You mean the reason they have always lost……. Ted ginn might be a great guy but his coaching is pathetic the basics and fundamentals are not even coached.
  17. E

Mentor vs. St. Ignatius Friday 8/26

the years of having multiple teams going 10-0, 9-1 in region 1 are gone the second tier teams of glenville of the past , Solon , Hudson , Strongsville are long gone. its been a 3 team race the last 20 yrs pretty much with Ed’s , mentor , Iggy . Medina is the new growing community which has...
  18. E

Mentor vs. St. Ignatius Friday 8/26

This dude cries about “dirty program “ any chance he gets …….. but can’t prove a single thing. but hey your head coach watched his qb literally get knocked unconscious then go back in. Sounds like the definition of class
  19. E

2022 St. Edward Football

Offense deff needs work , TCC is tough well coached and a great qb ….. Hopefully offense keeps improving lotta young guys out there.
  20. E

Springfield at St Ignatius week 1

I I hope Ed’s beats them in the regular season and sends Chico home for good. It’s a new age and the eagles rein is in full effect just like the cats of the 90s Home for good as in his last loss sheesh y’all take this way too seriously. Mad respect for what he’s accomplished can’t take...