Search results

1. P

Young Teams- Alter and others

Curious what programs are exceptionally young in 2022. Was speaking to a friend who mentioned that Alter (Kettering ) will be very young. I believe they may only have 8 Seniors on the roster with a few of them not having much experience. Could be a long year for the knights but also may be good...
  2. P

Full time strength and conditioning coach

Alter I heard hired one
  3. P

Kettering Archbishop Alter

Is Alter Ok, Set football aside. Seems like the school is shrinking. Have heard rumors that numbers are dropping...
  4. P

Division III State Championship: Hamilton Badin (14-0) vs. Chardon (15-0)

I would believe that with Alter's numbers they will drop to D4 next year,
  5. P

SWBL 2021 Boys Bball

Northmont is not allowing Fans?
  6. P

SWBL 2021 Boys Bball

Who is the Freshman?
  7. P

#7 Tippecanoe (9-2) vs #15 Alter (6-5)

I spent some time ( bored at work ) reading some of the past post. Am wondering if Alter was 6-4 and a 8ish seed instead of a 15 seed but their 6 wins were their normal Belmont, Thurgood Fenwick carroll etc would folks look at this match up differently? Instead they had their normal Fairmont-...
  8. P

Injuries?
  9. P

Just looked back , 32 points? Other than 33 by D1 Miamisburg 32 has not been put on Alter all year.
  10. P

Kmac57 , Good points on the penalties. normally I would agree with you on that however, I have to believe it will be cleaned up and honestly I have been impressed that Alter was able to beat Monroe despite the 10 or 11 penalties they had, alter constantly played behind the sticks I am going to...
  11. P

Planning on making the trip to Tipp tomorrow. Any key injuries on either team? Wish both teams luck and a safe hard fought battle. My gut says Alter but I’m sure it will be a great game. Looking forward to it.
  12. P

Alter does have a great playoff tradition and not having a home field has helped them year after year. They are tested on the road.
  13. P

Agree with that. 5 starters out is a ton come playoffs. Also MH schedule historically not that great.
  14. P

It is a Alter vs Tipp thread...
  15. P

Thank you. Was pretty bad for a bit.
  16. P

Almost not worth posting anymore. Never fails a good thread goes south. I guess it is a lot like life. Few people ruin it for all.
  17. P

Safe to say this time of year previous records do not matter. Not does who you beat with winning records. Pretty sure a win is a win. Wether you win by 1 or 50. Anything thing can happen on any given night. Ask Springfield pretty sure they never thought they would get beat by Miamisburg.
  18. P

2021 Southwestern Buckeye League

Is there any truth to a RB from Bellbrook be deemed ineligible? Obviously it didn’t affect the game last night but curious if true what affect there is going forward? Trotwood not very good but will be in a few years. Very young still.
  19. P

2021 Southwestern Buckeye League

Thank you