2. w1llie

Elder Alumni Yard Signs

:LOL:
  3. w1llie

Week 5

Oak Hills v Seton is tentatively re-scheduled for Saturday the 10th
  4. w1llie

Colerain v. LaSalle

how did score end 17-13 when LaSalle had ball on 45 with just over a minute to go? Lancers recover the fumble on the Colerain 5 yard line. With 1:41 remaining in the game the Lancers lead 17-7. "lancer twitter"
  5. w1llie

Are you a true West Sider??

I noticed this yesterday. was on glenway by western bowl etc.. my Kroger on North Bend is 3.99. ridiculous
  6. w1llie

Elder Alumni Yard Signs

neighbor just put up a '55 today. guy next door has a '71. colerain township area
  7. w1llie

welp -
  8. w1llie

Elder Wrestling 2021-2022

found this in the wrestling forum. I've never seen updates posted by taking pictures of brackets posting on twitter. Massillon Perry 1st Dublin Coffman 2nd Olentangy Berlin 3rd
  9. w1llie

St. Ignatius priest has been placed administrative leave

it's a 7 year prison term due to the plea deal. (I'm guessing the 2 years served will be included and it will be 5?)
  10. w1llie

I worked at a printing company (Amity). I think I made about 2.15 an hour
  11. w1llie

Horror of Horrors!

Brian combs said same thing earlier on 700 this morning.
  12. w1llie

Elder Enrollment Strategy

just over a year ago I moved to colerain township area, I recently saw a St Dominic 2021 graduation sign at a house on entry street to Lake View Hills. I've also seen a lot of Seton 2025 signs on jessup this year. maybe some of the James girls going there next year.
  13. w1llie

After almost 12 years of construction. (first line of story. that seems extraordinarily long for any project)