Search results

1. Ed's '74

State Tournament - Division I

thank you.
  2. Ed's '74

State Tournament - Division I

Why was Skyler Horn from Mason DQ'd in his match at 285?
  3. Ed's '74

2022 St. Edward Football

McQuaide is a super nice guy, no question but just a little better than average coach IMO. Oh well, enough said. Sorry if I offended anyone. Back to regular programming. Go Eagles!
  4. Ed's '74

2022 St. Edward Football

Sorry to disagree but McQuaide was not a winning coach. I don't have the numbers in front of me but recollection is he was little better than .500. Forgetting about St. I during that period why weren't we 9-1 or 8-1 then? How about the embarrassing loss to Hudson one of the few years we made the...
  5. Ed's '74

2022 St. Edward Football

So I guess the question is why weren't we getting the prime CYO talent like we did in the 70s and early 80s? Don't get me wrong, McQuaide was one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He was an asst. under Al O'Neill. I just thought the job should have gone to another asst. Dave Dlugosz who then...
  6. Ed's '74

2022 St. Edward Football

A lot of great QBs listed. Carney was the starter as a sophomore when he beat out future Heisman trophy winner Troy Smith. Smith was moved to WR. Carney blew his knee out first game against Muskegon and Smith moved back to QB. Bulllock is so smooth running the read option and I think he's a...
  7. Ed's '74

Ohio State Buckeyes 2021

Wow!
  8. Ed's '74

Ohio State Buckeyes 2021

Seems like the Buckeyes are wearing them down.
  9. Ed's '74

Ohio State Buckeyes 2021

The defense hasn't been good all year against good competition but the LBs are absolutely terrible. I don't get it, we've always had good LBs.
  10. Ed's '74

Ohio State Buckeyes 2021

I hate that rule!
  11. Ed's '74

Orange Bowl - #2 Michigan vs #3 Georgia

Hard to believe Ohio State lost to this Michigan team! Cincy played Alabama tougher!
  12. Ed's '74

St. Edward 2021-22

Are Slaper and Kilbane wrestling? I think Slaper was 215 and Kilbane 285 last year.
  13. Ed's '74

2021 St. Edward Football

Trey Bixby condition and signing with Minnesota. Best wishes to him. https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/eden-prairie-e2-80-99s-bixby-beats-injury-odd-medical-condition-to-sign-with-u/ar-AARSEzE
  14. Ed's '74

St. Edward 2021-22

How many forfeits were there? How many freshmen did Eds have in the line-up? Thanks
  15. Ed's '74

St. Edward 2021-22

Eds beats Ignatius 83-0. Is that a record? Who did not get a pin? Ha!
  16. Ed's '74

2021 St. Edward Football

Agree! Harvey was a stud in the middle and deserves some kudos. This D just shutdown the 3 finalists for Mr. Football. What an accomplishment! Kudos to Pete Pappas too!
  17. Ed's '74

Power Rank the State Champions

The way St. Eds D was playing over the last 6 games, you bet!
  18. Ed's '74

A Look At The 2021 OHSAA State Football Championship Attendance Numbers

Ha! Stuff you can't easily do at the stadium but tailgating is alot of fun except the trips to the head. I guess at 66, I have had my share of games between playing, coaching and just being a fan!
  19. Ed's '74

I was at Third Place at Warren Village. I understand PJ McIntyres and Public House had it too.
  20. Ed's '74

Most of the local bars near me (Cleveland West Park) televised the D1 game on Saturday. Met a bunch of the guys and the place was packed. I understand the other bars were too. Can't beat it, beer, food and FB. All for less than $40. No crowds, no lines, no parking headaches, not outside in the...