Search results

1. 23xTigers

2022 Massillon Football

Good thing about the two showings thus far is that the expectation is pretty low going into the season. So if we don't get blown out by Moe on Friday, we can spin it as a moral victory. We'll see that's why they play the game after all. Go Tigers!
  2. 23xTigers

Moeller vs. Massillon predictions

Wondering if the Tigers should even show up to play on the 19th? Sounds like they don't have a shot, if we're undisciplined and can't match up talent wise, then what is our path to victory? Hopefully we can circle the wagons the next 10 days and at least put up a respectable showing at home...
  3. 23xTigers

Moeller vs. Massillon predictions

We've got the skill position players to compete with anyone in the State of Ohio. It all comes down to the Line Of Scrimmage(LOS), It all starts and ends there for us. We might not be able to dominate Moe,St. Ed's or Hoban at the LOS, but we have to be able to hold up against them. If we can do...
  4. 23xTigers

Best Quarterbacks in Ohio

Slaughter gained a ton of valuable experience last year and I look for him to take a big step forward this year. We saw last year he's got a lot of raw talent, but needs to be polished by the coaching staff. Coming into this season as the definite starter, without distraction will help him take...
  5. 23xTigers

2022 Massillon Football

Heck of a schedule for this coming season. To win games we're going to have to get good Qb play and there are several factors that go into this outside the Qb, himself. With that being said I'm interested to see how our young Qb has developed this off-season. He's going into the season knowing...
  6. 23xTigers

2022 Massillon Football

It'll be interesting to see how much Slaughter progresses from year 1 to 2. He definitely showed some great talent, but it was raw. He's got incredible upside, but he has to continue to progress and refine those skills. Really thought by the end of the year he'd look much more polished than when...
  7. 23xTigers

2021 Massillon Football

Nobody is suggesting that Moore hasn't done a tremendous job, but changes need to be made on the staff. It's going to be a tough pill to take if we come up short next year with all the talent we're returning. Like it or not the standard at Massillon is championships and nothing less will ever...
  8. 23xTigers

2021 Massillon Football

Fellow Tigers just like anything else that ill's us, it's not just one thing. Now, we've had some great talent the last few years, but maybe not the depth that some enjoy. So with that talent it must be disciplined and put in the best position to win. Whatever the talent is we've got to extract...
  9. 23xTigers

Friday Updates (Week 15)

Score on Green/WW?
  10. 23xTigers

Region 7 Championship: #4 Massillon vs #7 Green

Congrats to Green on being the better team tonight. Honestly we should have never been in a position where referees decision decided it. We just weren't very good tonight, we've got to make some changes on the offensive coaching side of the ball.
  11. 23xTigers

Region 7 Championship: #4 Massillon vs #7 Green

In this game just like the previous playoff games if we show up and execute we'll win. No doubt Green will come out on fire and will play above their athleticism, once things settle down the Tigers take over. Tigers too much for Green, hopefully the Tigers will come out excited to play Green...
  12. 23xTigers

Massillon Washington vs Big Walnut

Tigers just have to line up and run right at the Walnuts. We will feast on the team from Sunbury. Go Tigers
  13. 23xTigers

#5 Westerville South @ #4 Massillon Washington

I don't know, but I like what this young man brings to the table. I'd make sure Beasley was healthy in the next couple games and keep him on D, unless you get in a short yardage situation and you want a little more power. This Tiger team is going to bludgeon WS.
  14. 23xTigers

Stark County Playoffs 1st Round

How's LaSalle looking this year?
  15. 23xTigers

Everyone knows Region 7 favorites are Massillon and Hoover. All that matters is when this match up happens they don't schedule it at a ridiculously small venue and that the Tigers handle business. While this is a young Tiger team, nursing some key injuries, we'll still beat Hoover. Long ago the...
  16. 23xTigers

We're going to be weighing heavily on their minds the closer it comes to the inevitable...Tigers await
  17. 23xTigers

Not all of them...just all of Region 7 😆. I kid, I kid.
  18. 23xTigers

We'll be in good shape to give Hoban everything they can handle, especially if we can use the next couple weeks to get a few key pieces back. A couple breaks a long the way won't hurt either.
  19. 23xTigers

Yet you wanna pollute everything Massillon. It's just my opinion though. You're mad because you know what I said about us beating Hoover or whomever else in Region 7 to win the Region is more likely to happen than not. We do have to go through the formalities though.
  20. 23xTigers

We will beat Hoover in the Regional Final, securing another Regional Title and another unofficial Fed Title...Will that be 4 in a row? I'm losing count