Search results

1. Burreaux

Friday Night Finals (8/19/22)

Waverly 42 Miami Trace 39 Jackson 35 Logan 8 Fairland 14 Portsmouth West 13 Chillicothe 29 Teays Valley 19
  2. Burreaux

Friday Night Finals (8/19/22)

Ironton 12 Wheelersburg 3 didn’t watch the game but heard this was an offensive nightmare
  3. Burreaux

Friday Night Updates (8/19/22)

Ironton 6 Wheelersburg 3 HALF
  4. Burreaux

Thursday Night Finals (8/18/22)

Portsmouth 42 Lucasville Valley 28
  5. Burreaux

Best and worst uniforms in Ohio

as for some that come to my mind Ironton- classic look Wheelersburg - simple look, like their alternate camo even if it is a bit dated Athens - i like the color combo Waverly - a bit biased here but they’ve branched out from traditional black and white which I like. Portsmouth - my favorite red...
  6. Burreaux

Best and worst uniforms in Ohio

I think Massilon are cool. I the love the tiger logo and that they are Jordan brand is kinda cool even if it is a basketball thing
  7. Burreaux

Week 1: Which game(s) are you headed to?

Circleville @ Huntington Ross
  8. Burreaux

Ranked v Ranked games

Ironton over Wheelersburg in SEOs game of the week
  9. Burreaux

2022 Division V Poll Voting Discussion (Preseason)

Absolutely they will. The same as for Wheelersburg they have a much tougher schedule. Archbishop McNichols, Russell KY, and Ashland KY and Jackson all in the non conf. Regardless of what their record is from those games they will definitely be prepped for a deep playoff run
  10. Burreaux

My biggest coincern for Ironton is the schedule. Wheelersburg week 1 is a great game then Jackson week 2 which they beat on the last play and Johnson Central KY who I’ve heard is solid. However their league schedule is lackluster to say the least. Fairland will be the best in that league next to...
  11. Burreaux

from what is being thrown around in the river area of the state is that Ironton is loaded at multiple positions, transfers coming in from Huntington WV, Ashland KY that are expected make impacts, also a returning player who sat out last season that is committed to Cincinnati. As far as...
  12. Burreaux

OHSAA Member Schools to Vote on 14 Referendum Items (Includes NIL and transfer modifications)

Better yet a kid leaves IMG and Florida to come to a state like Ohio for NIL endorsements bc he’s committed to Ohio St then turns around and spends his senior year back at IMG
  13. Burreaux

OHSAA Member Schools to Vote on 14 Referendum Items (Includes NIL and transfer modifications)

regardless of what anyone says someone will transfer schoools because of an NIL chance. I know this a very far comparison but Ewers went to OSU got a bag and went home to Texas. Who’s to say that can’t happen at the high school level. Overall I think this is a disaster. If the kid is a legit...
  14. Burreaux

Hmmm...A Look At Gilmour Academy's Roster, Playing For A State Championship

We’ve benefited much more in football then hoops 100% can’t deny it but now we won’t have any to my knowledge. You are spot on abt Jackson. Heck even look at Oak Hill years back
  15. Burreaux

Home grown as in they have went to school their for their entire life. Trey has always went to Waverly. As for Kretzer you are right but Walls and Martin were home grown as well
  16. Burreaux

Waverly is all home grown. Western in D4 is all home grown and was a game away from final 4
  17. Burreaux

D2 State Semi-Final: Gilmour Academy vs Waverly

Well said GA was just so good from 3 and we just didn’t find our stride offensively. The length and quickness of the defense of GA also was able disrupt we had played against teams with length but not nearly as athletic or quick.
  18. Burreaux

Being the both cities in where the schools are located it’s odd to me that they both aren’t in the same region but I am not the OH$AA and don’t have a say in how those work. And thank you have to support the golden boy from SEO
  19. Burreaux

What’s funny is they’ll get beaten by another private school that should’ve been in their own region
  20. Burreaux

State attendance yesterday

Waverly had a majority of the crowd against GA their pep section was so small players from St Ed’s went and sat in it.