Search results

1. J

Tequila question

Here I am almost 40 years old and I still haven’t graduated from beer. I love the majority of beer. I don’t like IPAs and fruit flavored beer. My favorite is Dunkel style but my cheap working around the house is Miller Lite. I’ve known for ever that beer leads to boobs but have yet to make the...
  2. J

Tax question

I have 3 children. I claim 0 on my taxes. Am I doing the right thing to get more back on my return or am I messing up?
  3. J

Home Inspector Jobs

At our Super Bowl party last night home improvement projects inevitably came up. That led me to beeching the lost about what my home inspector missed. Stuff he should’ve caught had he did about 50% of his job. I was asked how hard can that job be and do I think I could do a better job. Looking...
  4. J

Anyone need a fitness accountabilibuddy?

Ever since March 13th 2020, I have ever so slowly gained 18 pounds of fat. On that date everything was pretty much shut down including the fitness center I use at work. Needless to say that I don't have the discipline to workout at home. Going to the gym before work puts me in the right frame of...
  5. J

Car Trouble

I have a 2000 Jeep Cherokee. It wont start. Got the battery tested (89% Charged) and the Starter checked good. I can't get it to even crank. I have pulled and cleaned every ground wire I can get to. Suggestions would be helpful.