Search results

1. TriangleMan

Advice for First Time Spectators at Tom Benson HOF Stadium

Submit your advice for those coming to the stadium for the first time ever, or first time since it was Fawcett Stadium. How early to get there? How many entry gates and where are they? Is this the first year for any digital tickets at the Finals? If so, may need to account for this bottleneck...
  2. TriangleMan

Marlington Head Coach Opening

Posted on 11/27 https://marlington.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
  3. TriangleMan

State Championship Game Schedule

Home team listed first. Thursday, December 2 Division II Cincinnati Winton Woods (12-3) vs. #8 Akron Archbishop Hoban (11-3) 7:00 PM Friday, December 3 Division IV #4 Clarksville Clinton-Massie (13-1) vs. Youngstown Ursuline (11-3) 10:30 AM Division III #2 Hamilton Badin (14-0) vs. #1...
  4. TriangleMan

Saturday Updates (Week 15)

Warren JFK vs. Newark Catholic Pre-Game @ Marlington
  5. TriangleMan

TV/Radio/Internet Feeds for State Semifinals

Please post Radio and/or Internet coverage for this week's State Semifinals.
  6. TriangleMan

State Semifinal Host Stadium Prognostications

The regional final thread got some views and responses thru last weekend so why not do it again. This time with a twist as I'm putting this out there before any of the semifinalists are known. So, get out your maps, compasses, and dividers (or geomidpoint.com, whatever), it's time to guess next...
  7. TriangleMan

Regional Final Host Stadium Prognostications

Get out your maps, compasses, and dividers (or geomidpoint.com, whatever). Time for that never worn-out tradition of guessing where your regional final stadium is that: is closest to the exact mid-point between the two schools or allows for equal driving distance for both schools, as one team...
  8. TriangleMan

OHSVCA All-Ohio Teams & Coaches of the Year

Division I https://ohsaaweb.blob.core.windows.net/files/Sports/Volleyball/2021/2021OHSVCAALLOHIODivisionI.pdf
  9. TriangleMan

Friday Updates (Week 12)

All Games All Divisions and Regions 0 0 12:00 1Q ;) I apologize, but will be traveling home most of the night and unable to follow along until I can see the finals after Midnight.