1. J

2022 Cincinnati Bengals

lets go OL. jtk ()
  2. J

2022 Cincinnati Bengals

lets go OL. its pre season. lol. jtk ()
  3. J

2022 Elder Football

heard he's been missing from practice? not sure where or what he's doing. jtk ()
  4. J

2022 Elder Football

how is a team supposed to warm up for a scrimmage? the kids weren't wearing their game #s or uniforms. they are allowed to save old game gear to use as practice/scrimmage gear. so elder wasn't doing individual position warm ups on the grass field before coming to the turf? seems kind of odd...
  5. J

Are you a true West Sider??

wasn't aware they had that many locations. i do remember in the early 90s they had one at 5 way where the marathon car wash sits, and one on queen city. the 5 way location closed. the queen city remained open. then it closed and a st jude parishoner opened up the current werk rd location in...
  6. J

The Official 2022 Cincinnati Reds Thread

stephenson, broken collar bone. out for a while, if not the rest of the season. jtk ()
  7. J

Pittsburgh Pirates Thread

although i really despise the sports teams.......pnc park is an excellent venue and the city has some really good night life, restaurants and history. I would definitely go back to pittsburgh again. jtk ()
  8. J

Elder Alumni Yard Signs

wish my gramps was still alive.......he would've be class of 48. jtk ()
  9. J

Pittsburgh Pirates Thread

going to check out pnc park this weekend......any suggestions in the area? never been to pittsburgh. jtk ()
  10. J

christ, he still has hope for this team.....lol jtk ()
  11. J

Saturday Cancellations

hopefully all games are cancelled. snow and cold across the state isn't good for softball. jtk ()
  12. J

Obstruction

illegal pitch only awards a ball on batter in ohsaa jtk ()
  13. J

Frigid Forecast for Opening Day 2022-how cold is too cold?

ohsaa doesn't have a rule. you have to hope the coach's and ad's use common sense. tomorrow is too cold for softball jtk ()
  14. J

2022 Cincinnati Bengals

don't try to tell the clown facts. he is obsessed with the ol. he couldn't even enjoy the superbowl run b/c he was so obsessed. jtk ()
  15. J

Around the AFCN 2021

Village idioit just put the jinx on lol. jtk ()
  16. J

2022 Cleveland Browns Thread

did you enjoy the superbowl? jtk ()
  17. J

so you were good on superbowl sunday? lol jtk ()
  18. J

POLL: If Watson becomes a Brown

would still be the 3rd best in the afc north. no different then if it was baker. and thats b/c pittsburgh qb situation is bad. i wouldn't give up the farm for 3rd best qb in division. jtk ()
  19. J

i hope baker stays with cleveland. it helps my bengals :) jtk ()
  20. J

no way they would unload india or stephenson. good to see the nicknames for reds employees has started already lol. not sure how you are going to do with the carret not taking the mound this year. lol jtk ()