Search results

1. E

2022 Elder Football

I think he might get some situation reps at DB, but the fact they held him out of both scrimmages I wouldn't be surprised if they saved him completely for offense to keep him healthy for the season.
  2. E

2022 Elder Football

With the practice jerseys for both scrimmages, it was very difficult to tell who was in with the first group. Even if you knew who was who, the starters could change based on last scrimmage or practice performance. We will see tomorrow who is out there. It looked to me dline was Huling/Ginn...
  3. E

Week 1: Elder at Covington Catholic(KY)

The only one negative harbin points wise, is Cov Cath has a bye again so only 8 of their opponents are possible L2 points for Elder. Ohio playoffs start the week of CC 10th game.
  4. E

Yes, it's worth D2 Harbin points based on their enrollment. It was last season. It's really a great week 1 opponent for Elder. Ideally, Elder wins and gets a lot of harbin points from CC throughout the season. For CC, they get a really good opponent to let them know where they stand week 1...
  5. E

2022 GCYL Football

Admissions seems to be doing pretty well. I think that's 4 straight classes over 200 since last year's smaller graduating class.
  6. E

2022 GCYL Football

That's not really relevant to this topic. Every Catholic grade school in the city should be considered a "feeder".
  7. E

2022 GCYL Football

There are no Catholic school boundaries anymore. Every player from all over the city in this league Elder should want to go to open house or shadow.
  8. E

2022 GCYL Football

Elder has had a lot of players go on to D1 who got their start in the grade school league, Western Conference/GCYL.
  9. E

Cov Cath was 9-4 last year. They made it to the final 8 losing to Wofford County in the playoffs.
  10. E

https://www.covcath.org/athletics/can
  11. E

I saw a post on bluegrasspreps that there is a live stream for $10.
  12. E

2022 Elder Football

While Elder dominated this scrimmage, I am concerned about a couple things. There were a couple bad snaps that can't happen. Those are drive killers. The WRs did not get open as much as I'd like. The secondary did not get tested. I think Elder is very good, but the speed Moeller and Ed's...
  13. E

2022 Elder Football

RB was Evan Meier. He looked good. Flowers will be back for week 1. Expect Meier to get some touches every game though.
  14. E

2022 Elder Football

I agree. I find it hard to believe Elder didn't go through their normal pre game routine. Elder treated this as a game aside from the practice uniforms.
  15. E

2022 Elder Football

The argument Oak Hills will say is the Catholic schools hurt OH, because they live in the district. They have a point. Imagine if the westside wasn't such a big Catholic area. Combine the best Oak Hills kids with the best Elder kids(that live in the district) and you have a really good team...
  16. E

2022 Elder Football

Correct. Schoster looked good. Reuter will get the ball plenty.
  17. E

2022 Elder Football

I missed one. That is good.
  18. E

2022 Elder Football

I think they wouldn't go on sale until the week of the game. Anyone know anything different? With this being a big game, the home opener, the 100th year celebration game, 3 of the first 4 games are on the road, and they only have 4 home games this year, will we see the first PIT sell out in a...
  19. E

2022 Elder Football

I generally agree. It was good to see the defense do pretty well. As expected, I think LW defense got the best of the Elder offense. It was encouraging though. LW defense is about as good as it gets this year, and I think Elder did okay for the most part. I think Elder is going to be just...
  20. E

2022 Elder Football

There it is. Confirmation on what many suspected. Transfer portal is hurting recruiting for those mid-lower end D1 HS prospects.