Search results

1. S

2021 Inaugural Season: Three Rivers Conference

Obviously what I am trying to say was not coming across correctly. Do I think every community could become a powerhouse program. Yes I do, with that being said obviously getting to that level will take more work in certain communities than others. But let’s take Jefferson since you used them for...
  2. S

So first I did play on the teams with Mitch, do I think those were the best Milton teams, NO the teams in the 70's were better. I believe there was a stretch from 77-78 where they went 10-0 and 10-0 with 8 shut outs. Those were better teams. The team today wouldn't compete with the teams I...
  3. S

It happens in smaller schools when you don’t have good programs. Cold water and Marion local do not have down years.
  4. S

I think the buckeye side of the SWBL was a joke too. I was ashamed Milton couldn’t win more league titles on that side. I couldn’t stand that we went to the weak side. My point of use being not tested and not really challenged is kind of being proven considering we are 5-1 and only 9th in...
  5. S

The polar bears are reaping the benefits of a terrible league. Every year they were in the swbl they would get beat down, kids would give up on the year. Not getting beat down has helped them get confidence and we sit on here acting like Northridge turned around 30 years of bad teams over night...
  6. S

Is Covington firing their coach?
  7. S

Well now that we are half way done with the season it looks like Milton will/should win. Surprising but Northridge is the second best team? Like I said after the first week, this is a very weak conference. Northridge has been bad for the last 30 plus years they didn’t just all of a sudden figure...
  8. S

Week 1 of league play here we go. Milton and Riverside I believe will play the final game for the league championship. I believe Covington isn’t as bad as they seam all the teams they have played thus far are solid teams. I think TC vs Covington will determine who is third and fourth best. Not...
  9. S

So my reaction/over reaction for the conference is as follows: Milton will win the league year in and year out. Random teams each year will get a stud athlete that will surprise everyone or be willing to challenge the bulldogs for the title. If Milton continues to schedule only one tough game a...
  10. S

Disappointing performance week one from this conference.
  11. S

Any word on the numbers of players Milton will have this year? Was wondering if a new league was sparking any new interest.