Search results

1. T

2021/2022 Boys Head Coaching changes

Just saw that Ed Calo is retiring from Westerville South after 35 years.........
  2. T

Centerville vs Pickerington Central-Div I final

Great basketball game. Tigers had their scare against Liberty in the districts, and after that really started playing with a purpose.
  3. T

This is what the Ohio DI final is supposed to be!!
  4. T

great response by Centerville to pull it back. Championship pedigree and experience at work there. Not going to go down easy.......
  5. T

Elks look shellshocked.......
  6. T

Central up 21-17 at halftime........
  7. T

Can't believe nobody started a thread on this last night after the two dominating performances by the Elks & Tigers in the Semifinals. Does Central have a chance against the Elks juggernaught to win this or not???
  8. T

Who wins D1?

I was suprised as well. Gahanna had been playing by far the best basketball of anyone in the Central district the last month. They'd rolled in every one of their playoff games as well. They were hampered in this game by Simmons picking up 2 fouls in the first two minutes of the game and...
  9. T

Division I Sweet 16

Great comeback by Reynoldsburg down 11 a couple of times to win their first state tile beating Mason 63-56 in OT!!
  10. T

March 12 Final Scores

Reynoldsburg comes back from down double digits to beat Mason 63-56 in OT......
  11. T

Division IV Sweet 16

Waterford, not Watertown..............
  12. T

Division I Sweet 16

Reynoldsburg vs Mason in the final. Reynoldsburg beat Anthony Wayne 67-48.
  13. T

Central Ohio DI

I had originally said Pick Central would come out of the region, but I'm starting to lean towards Gahanna getting out now. They seem to be playing the best of the 4 remaining, although UA's demolition of Newark was impressive. Tomorrow night should be an great doubleheader!! Whomever gets out I...
  14. T

Who wins D1?

I think this poll should actually be "Other than Centerville, who has the best chance to win Div 1". Might make it more interesting......
  15. T

Saturday, March 5 Final Scores

Westerville South, not Central.......
  16. T

Division IV Sweet 16

Waterford 40 Trimble 33
  17. T

Wednesday, March 2 Final Scores

Does UA finally have all their injured players back and healthy??
  18. T

Friday, February 18 Final Scores

Gahanna 52 Pickerington North 41 Lions take the OCC Ohio for the 3rd straight year with the win.
  19. T

Division 1 State Champ

Centerville over Pickerington Central in the final......
  20. T

Central Ohio DI

Yes to both....................